on 3 February 2012
First there was McQueen. Next there was Seagal. Then came McFadden! It's by no means an exaggeration to say that these are the three toughest Steves the world has ever known. We understand so much about the Steves who plied their trade in Tinseltown. Their faces have occupied cinemas the world over and their success and athletic prowess transcends language and culture barriers. Sure, they get the fat paycheques, the fast cars and a bevy of buxom beauties.

"Yeah and they bloody deserve it!" I hear you shout.

Well I can't (and won't) disagree with you, but let me ask you this. Do Steven Seagal and Steve McQueen have A5 sized canvas clocks with their faces on? No, probably not (I haven't looked).

Since I've owned this clock the enjoyment I derive from telling the time has increased tenfold. Yes, it's not easy to see the actual time but if that is all you want from this then just get a clock without Steve McFadden's face on it. The joy that comes from this item is the fact that I get to look at Steve McFadden's face when I'm looking for the time. **Whispers* sometimes I already know the time but look at the clock anyway. Occasionally I like to say a Phil Mitchell quote out loud when I look.

10:05 - "Aaam goin' daan the boozer"
15:37 - "Give it a rest darlin'"
03:14 - "Aaam goin' daan the boozer"
07:00 - "I've jast bin bladdy shot you slaag!"

This is a piece of timekeeping gold and you'll kick yourself if you don't snap one up before they sell out. Hopefully you won't kick yourself as hard as Steve McFadden would kick a guy who knocked his pint over in the Queen Vic...because you'd kick yourself into a coma...and then you couldn't enjoy an A5 sized clock with Steve McFadden's face on it.

The only slight downside is that it has been signed by the artist, which momentarily takes the attention away from Steve McFadden's face, although I consider this to be a minor blemish on an otherwise perfect A5 sized clock with Steve McFadden's face on it.

Thank you so much Seasons Original Art!!
22 comments| 130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2012
We've all been in that position have we not? You know, when you've been hunting for that special elusive present for that special someone? Imagine my joy when i came across the Steve McFadden canvas clock. Such elegance, such inticate workmanship, such class. I had to purchase it on the spot. I presented it to my wife on her birthday and she has not left me alone since, if you get my meaning. There is something quite exciting about have sex on my sofa with big Steve looking on, just like he did when he got caught dogging. We are going to purchase the Pam St Clement canvas clock as well to further spice up our love life. The thought of a foursome with these two greats of Albert Square have made my nips stand out like chapel hat pegs. I'm hoping that Coronation Street jump on the bandwagon and bring out the same thing but with Albert Tatlock and Ena Sharples.
11 comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 October 2013
By far the best Steve McFadden clock I've seen.

My favourite times are at 8:20 or 3:40 when the hands look like a moustache...

Do they do Ross Kemp clocks?
on 1 September 2014
Purchase this clock by all means but please don't wind it up because it just makes the clock very angry.
on 8 October 2013
If you ask me a question, and that question is "which is the best clock?" my answer is "This. This is the best clock".

I am pointing at the Phil Mitchell clock when I answer.
on 21 August 2013
I was really disappointed when this arrived as I thought I had ordered a 'Mr Potato Head' clock for my son. I dont believe in throwing things away so now Steve McFadden is perched above my child's bed and overlooks him as he sleeps, kinda like a cockney buddha or Eastend jesus. This quality piece also acts like a cookoo clock and at midday, Phil mitchell shouts various threats at my child and an strong alchohol scent is release from the centre of the device.

Decent item but its no Mr Potato Head
22 comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 September 2013
I have, in my life, owned between 5 and 7 clocks (6) and this is by a very long chalk the better out of all of them, that is to say, the best. The canvas on which Steve's face is subtly printed adds a soft and matte finish to an otherwise strikingly granite visage, and seeing said visage stretched over a rectangular frame seems to me to be an even better way of displaying it than God himself could ever have intended. The timekeeping cannot be faulted, but that function is secondary to the comfort and arousal which the product has enriched my life with. I carry it round the house, except when I go out, at which time i strap the clock to my wrist like a grotesque-sex-vision-Eastend-tittilation-watch. I have removed one star because it doesn't match my current underwear. Otherwise, glorious, and necessary.
on 25 March 2014
Time is a valuable thing !, time can be wasted it can also pass you by !

But since securing my Steve mcfadden a5 canvas clock time has taken on new meaning.

My life has improved tenfold, my luck with the ladies is off the scale ,my confidence is sky high as i know that when i get home
Steve will be their waiting for me with not only the correct time also a look of cold yet vacant indifference.

I set my steve clock 5 minutes fast and when my boss asks me why iv stopped being late for work i simply reply
"im on Steve time these days"

The clock itself benefits from not only having the perfectly spherical head of Mr mcfadden
but also two amazingly crafted golden hands ,

sometimes i pretend they are steves actual hands and he is waving to me ,maybe hes calling me over for a pint in the vic\
or maybe hes asking if i have any crack !!!!
either way if Steve asks a question the answer from me is always yes !

Since purchasing the a5 canvas masterpiece and hanging it in my hall
i no longer feel the need to lock or even shut my front door as no locking mechanism known to man
could deter a burglar more than the immortal effigy or Mr Mcfadden himself !

My only criticism of this enchanting timepiece is the ticking from the second hand is a little loud
and sometimes drowns out the voices in my head ,therefore 4 star rating is more than sufficient
on 19 March 2015
For many years I wondered how a short, tubby, whispering red faced baldy bloke could achieve the heights of east-end hardman status enjoyed by the likes of the Krays, the Richardsons and Mad Frankie Dottori.

Now that I have this clock, it all becomes clear. Phil Mitchell's face, when viewed from close up, has a hypnotic quality only matched by other great men of violence, such as Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin and The Scunner Campbell out of Supergran.

I've put it on the wall next to my other favourite paintings, the hauntingly beautiful 'Crying Boy', the classic 'Green Tahitian Lady' and the timeless 'Laughing Cavalier.' It's a great way of reminding me when it's time to go to the day centre.
on 5 September 2014
I read an interesting review on here where someone mentioned hanging their STEVE McFADDEN - Canvas Clock in their hallway to deter burglars.
Intrigued, I quickly ordered my very own STEVE McFADDEN - Canvas Clock and hung it on the outside of my front door.
The results are amazing - even the Postie was so scared, that he will no longer dare go near my front door. It's like owning a massive scary Dog, but Steve does not need feeding, and rather than barking - he simply gives that menacing look to any would-be intruders. And I haven't even mentioned the fact that this tells the time as well.I really have to ask, why wouldn't you buy this?
I really wanted to order a PAM ST.CLEMENT Canvas Clock to complete my EastEnders canvas collection, but alas, I can no longer receive mail since being blacklisted by the Royal Mail.

See one answered question