It should be known that the price Amazon are listing this product for is astronomical. You can buy it directly from the LEGO Online Shop, U.K, for just eight squid.

I'm satisfied with the box for what it is; a means of protecting my favorite Minifigures and, at the same time, being able to display them. Construction is mostly tough card (about 3/4mm thick) and thankfully doesn't wear after repeated opening and closings. It features a very good quality carry handle which is ideal for little hands (as well as big ones!) and can be folded down to save space.

Contains 15 separate compartments, each including a free white 6x5 brick-plate that can slide in and out. For 15 of these plates and the box alone, the product at LEGO's Shop price is descent value, though be aware that the compartments are limiting to, essentially, 'normal' sized LEGO men/women. As an example, while these LEGO people will fit in no problem, additional features such objects to held, large helmets/head-gear or fancy designs can struggle to fit in. This is only a simple warning though so don't be put off - having owned hundreds of LEGO people over the past 20 years, I tested out many in these boxes and the only ones that struggled to fit were very special editions with peculiar designs (like the Nesquik bunny from the 90's) and those LEGO people with extra, extra long hand-pieces.

If you're only putting in standard LEGO people, then you can actually fit in twice as many as the brick-plates will fit two LEGO people per compartment, but at the expense of having one stand slightly behind the other.

A nice product that is quite niche, given I have never seen a replica for cheaper. However just beware of those points - shop around, its basically just a cardboard box, and the compartments are so-so.
on 17 January 2011
We bought this box for our grandsons birthday.We expected it to be made of wood even hardboard, but its cardboard. We were very disappointed with the quality of this product considering the price, in fact we would rate it
A RIP OFF!!!! Jim & Maureen Regan
on 9 October 2015
pleased that they are still available,when I last asked lego,they said they were going to stop production of them.both my grandson/grandaughter save all the sets of mini-figures when they come out and they need somewhere to keep them.
on 8 February 2015
It is great box for the figures. I have returned it, as my son bought it believing, that there would be figures in it. The seller refunded me immediately, what is very appreciated,
on 29 December 2014
Disappointed as not as strong as I expected for the price. Grandson loved it so that was a good result but not sure how long it would last
on 21 December 2014
I did expect it to be a little bigger, but that is probably my problem with not realising the size of it.
on 14 June 2016
My Grandson loves it and so do I because it keeps his figure in one place.
on 28 July 2014
fantastic, loved the price and received it within 48hrs
on 6 November 2014
great box not made by lego no more shame