Customer reviews

Size: Aquasorb Towel Medium|Change

on 11 January 2016
As a professional dog walker I go through a lot of towels until a client introduced me to a more expensive version of this product. I looked for a budget version and found this. I can honestly say it had a good trial today and it was AMAZING!
The photos show two of the 8 dogs (collie and collie cross) dried with it today paddling in a puddle and the amount of water wrung out of the towel after drying! It didn't feel wet in my hand so I was surprised that so much water came out and the dogs were dry and fluffy going home! The best I can usually hope for is damp with a pile of towels to wash at the end of the day. Not anymore. I've reccomended this product to all of my clients and definitely won't be going back to towels. Best £5 ever spent :)
review image review image
on 16 March 2017
i think this is a great shammy to dry my dog with but i don't think he likes the cold feel of it as he backs away when i get it out, but it drys him and gets the dirt of him then all i do is rinse it squeeze it and put it back in the pot for the next use.
on 14 December 2015
I never expect much (as you will see from all my reviews) until it's delivered and it can be used. I'm partially disabled and have limited use of both of my hands, but I found that this towel was something that I could use to dry my boys off with (not those kind of boys before you say!) My wife has used this to its fullness and it's perfect. It really does dry the costs really well and when it's dirty, just a quick wash in warm water and detergent and it's back to normal. It's been perfect.
VINE VOICEon 30 March 2016
Heard a lot about these sorts of towels, but didn't really believe the hype. I've loved it so much however that I brought another. So much easier and better then using normal bath towels which just stay damp and mucky and in need of a wash after just one rainy day.

We have a rather large fluffy dog, so my only complaint would be I'd love a larger version for when she's been bathed, but as they are these are a really good size for everyday use. Definitely recommend for the winter months.
on 8 May 2017
Have 3 spaniels who love water & mud so after walks a lot of washing & drying. A neighbour gave me one of these to try and I was amazed at how much water they soak up and you just wash them in soapy water, rinse, wring out and they're ready to use again!!
on 7 May 2017
This is the second towel that I have bought. The first one lasted about three years despite constant use on two small dogs. I think that they are brilliant and well worth the money
on 6 March 2017
Ok I like it as it does what it is meant to do that is to dry your dog. But the dog is not so sure so I will keep going as it does save a lot of wet dirty towells. Overall good product and great service from seller.
on 24 April 2017
Good towel lasts well and great price
on 6 February 2017
Black magic. Don't know how this works so well. Feels a bit weird. But we have 3 dogs, and my friends have 5 dogs between them. We now have 1 for each dog.. enough said.
on 15 April 2013
We love to walk in the forest with our poodle, and he's just as boisterously dirty as any other dog. However, just a quick rinse and rub over with the aquasorb and he is fine to be let into the house. Oh, and while you're there, why not clean the window he jumps at with his muddy paws? It leaves no smears.

Aquasorb is great - and you don't need a dog.