on 7 November 2012
Alot smaller than I expected but my Dwarf hammys love climbing up this, I use it to connect the two layers of the cage after our previous ladder got chewed!
on 31 March 2013
Ladder was fine. A bit smaller than expected and just reached between the floors of the cage. But I should have measured!
on 26 February 2014
Purchased this thinking it would be okay for my Grandaughter's dwarf hamster Pom Pom Ruby. However too small for her, and more to the point too narrow. Nice strong little ladder. Should have realised before ordering so my fault, and no reason to give it four stars.
on 16 October 2015
I bought this for my hamsters and it was perfect for them to get from the 1st to 2nd floor. It's a great product although much smaller than I expected. That doesn't matter though as it fits well.
on 4 August 2013
good quality and i was happy with the way it was packaged, however the delivery was a little delayed!would recommend to anyone that has pet birds or mice
on 30 October 2014
I fixed it in one of my tubes for my gerbils and all they kept doing was pushing it off so I don't bother with it anymore .
on 23 July 2015
Works great, mice love it.
on 21 June 2013
Not very happy as I ordered it thinking it was much bigger, where as it's only about 15 cm and it's very thin, only suitable for dwarf hsmsters at a push. Waste of money because it was too small for the cage. The info didn't have any info about the size either. It's a good sturdy product though.
on 10 January 2016