on 21 May 2014
Excellent read, as a huge Orlando fan I loved every minute of this book! Would definately recommend. Very fu. Y!
on 22 January 2013
im a huge Disney fan and i couldn't put this book down absolutely loved it i would recommend this to everyone
on 28 February 2013
I thought this was a great read before my visit and a great insight into life living and working in Orlando
on 27 February 2013
This book gives a true insight to a person working in Disney with many ups and downs along the way.
on 26 December 2011
This book was my first Kindle download and I wasn't disapointed. As an avid travel book reader and someone who has been to Orlando a couple of times but would love to go again it was great to recognise places I had been too. Its all to easy to imagine that living and working in Orlando is going to be a bed of roses however the author's early days are a poignant reminder of how things can go wrong so easily even in the ('Happiest place on earth'.) I loved the accounts of the theme parks and especially the details about the Space Centre and shuttle launch,I was literally holding my breath hoping that STS-120 would take off on time. All in all a great read I downloaded it at tea time on Christmas day and i'd read it by mid afternnon on Boxing day which shows how much I enjoyed it. I am looking forward to reading catherine's other books very soon.
on 20 December 2010
This book is about Catherines year and a half living in Orlando and working for Disney.

The book is a must read for any fan of Disney.

I especially liked the part about the town of Celebration. It was really interesting. I visited Celebration on a day tour of Orlando but was told very little about it except it was built by Disney. Catherine really goes into the idea of the town and all the problems it has faced.

Her enthusiasm for Nasa was also really great. I hadn't been to the Space Centre because it was really of no interest to me. After reading this book I have changed my mind and will be there next time I visit Florida. I just wish Catherine was my tour guide.
on 26 August 2011
This is a great book. The author is a sincere and genuine writer and I thoroughly enjoyed reading about her journey. I am a huge fan of travel books in general and read this book over a two day period during which I could barely put it down. I found her account of her first few months to be extremely familiar, and very similar my own experiences of working in the USA. I am really looking forward to reading her next book about her journey around South America.
An absolute bargain at the Kindle price too.
on 17 June 2015
A well written and brutally honest review of her year with the mouse.
on 29 October 2011
I bought this book after reading the reviews and I wasn't disappointed. I intended to enjoy this light read whilst travelling to and from work but I found I really couldn't put it down. I am a fan or Disney and was interested to find out what it might be like to work at Disney World as I had visited a few years ago. Mousetrapped in brief tells one woman's account of her experiences in Orlando, but it was the humour and the personality that shone through which made the book for me.
on 26 September 2011
This book is fab. Not my normal type of book but a great read. Catherine really brings it alive, it's like you are really there living it. I found the book interesting as I have visited the places that are mentioned in the book. Honestly a great lighthearted read. You can read it for 5minutes or sit all afternoon without getting bored.