on 27 December 2012
This product is outstanding value for money would highly recommend purchasing product was wrapped well and the quality of the material is excellent. I was surprised to see that the legs are hollow and use a metal rod down the centre of the legs to offer support. This wasn't a problem though as it offered fantastic support and looks professional and tidy. Would high recommend the product.
on 11 June 2012
Really good stand and great price. Would have had 5 Stars except for the lack of instructions. However, for the price who doesn't mind spending a bit longer assembling?! Highly recommended.
on 6 November 2010
I bought this to complement a new Sony Bravia 37 inch TV and although I liked the look of other makes, decided the rounded corners of this stand were far more grandchildren friendly. I have to say that the assembled item exceeded my expectations, the chromed supports making it look far more expensive than it actually is. I suspect I could pass it off as a £100 plus purchase. It was extremely well packed - nothing broken - and all the parts were there (relief!). Of course, one can be critical of anything - the glass is not naturally smoked, just spray painted black on the underside, but who looks there anyway. Assembly is relatively easy, with the tools provided, although the alan screws on the cable tidy were a bit fiddly. I am extremely happy with this purchase, especially at the price. It looks the part and with a new LCD TV on top has actually enhanced the appearance of an otherwise dreary lounge. Recommended.
on 28 May 2010
This is an absolute bargain for this quality tv stand and it looks classic with combination of black glass and shiny silver legs.

The package was well done and protected on delivery and all parts/glasses were kept safe.

The assembly instruction is well illustrated with all the parts properly listed and I was so impressed with how easily I managed to build this up on my own for less than half an hour.

Excellent value for money for this quality and good-looking tv stand !
on 2 September 2010
Ordered on 27th August delivered 1st September. It took longer to get the parts out of the box than it did to assemble them due to the secure packing. Simple to build by one person following the clear picture instructions. 12 months ago , on impulse, I paid about £75 for a similar TV stand from ASDA for another room, should have looked on Amazon first. The shiny black glass compliments our shiny black TV perfectly. Excellent value for money.
on 9 December 2010
I decided to purchase this TV stand based on other reviews. I was rather dissapointed at its overall quality.The silver trimings are rather cheap. I was expecting it to be of metal as it looked on the picture. But only some of them are. The rest are silver painted plastic, which when assembling lifts the paint off revealing original black plastic. Another issue is the stand once assembled was left uneven probably due to different lenghts of the base. Absolutely poor quality, specially for the price, was expecting something more robust. The only thing I would agree with the other reviews is the packaging was good. If I didnt have to go through the hassel of driving 18 miles each way, to pick the item, as City link donot redeliver with specific time-slots (means have to take a day off to stay at home as they need a signature)and the fuss of assembling it, would have sent it straight back.
33 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 August 2011
A good-looking and sturdy stand once assembled, with plenty of space for my 32" LCD TV and peripherals (some quite old and bulky).

All required components were provided and assembly was relatively easy with careful reading of the instructions. However, it was complicated a little by some issues with the manufacturing of the components. The first step of assembly is to screw 4 long rods, which run the length of the legs, into the top shelf of the stand. While doing this, I realised that some of the rods would screw in further than others. On inspection, I found some paint in the screw threads of the top shelf, which I had to scratch out with a pin to get all the rods to screw in the same distance. Other reviews have mentioned the stand being wobbly and I suspect that mine would have turned out the same had I not noticed this issue. In addition, there were some flaws in the paint-job on the shelves, not visible once assembled, and dark marks on the silver leg tubes, which required those tubes to be rotated so that the marks were not visible.

All in all, I'd recommend this product but you will need to apply some thought while assembling it. The manufacturer should address the quality issues above; then I'd give it 5/5.
on 5 December 2010
The TV stand is very well made and looks, as others have commented, much more expensive than it really is.
The packaging was excellent and it is easy to put together as well as being very sturdy.
I am looking forward to receiving the TV to place on it!
on 22 October 2010
It does everything it should, it's solid and heavy and looks good. Just one tip: read the instructions all the way through before putting it together!
on 15 August 2012
As a stand, it serves it's purpose and is cheaper than similar stands you can get in several high street retailers. However the build quality is nowhere near as good. The legs are just hollow tubes and rattle about. Three of mine were squashed into more oval shapes, rather than round. I had to squeeze them back to shape. The plastic spacers are clearly cheaply produced and not what you'd expect, rough finishes, and easy to miss-position them so when you tighten the legs, you end up crushing the edge. One of the bolts that secures the cable tidy at the rear, refused point blank to find a thread or tighten so I just left that last one off, still seems solid enough. I'm happy enough with the stand now it's in place and any visitors would be hard pushed to notice any of these issues, but next time I may spend a little more on the high street, had two previously from them and they are of a better quality build. (Maybe I was just unlucky with this one!)