on 19 May 2015
Product arrived quickly and as advertised. The tablets are in clear plastic so can see that the powder inside is white. Small complaint is that I bought this with the Acetyl L Carnitine tablets and they are in same clear plastic and white powder packaging so it is impossible to tell them apart if you pack them (for travelling) in a pill box for example.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 26 February 2013
Great value for money. I have been using L-carnitine while going to the gym to month and can tell the difference when I'm not taking it... Worth a buy.
on 30 September 2014
Not convinced that this has any effect. Took the recommended dosage for a month and saw no noticeable improvements than when I was not taking it. There are much better supplements to spend my money on, so I'll pass on L-Cartinine.

Also take a moment to google L-Cartinine for weight loss - there is no research to suggest that it has any impact on weight loss. There is no magic pill to avoid hard work - I should not have brought into that dream when I purchased these.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 June 2013
First the bottle i bought was this in picture..but when i got the bollte was white,very much different..so i did not buy more...s*** product
on 25 October 2011
I would like to know how much l-carnitine is present in these tablets. Impossible to buy without knowing as there are so many better described sources for this supplement
66 Comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse