Customer reviews

Olympus 8 x 21 RC II Binoculars - Champagne Gold
Colour: Champagne Gold|Change

on 30 December 2013
These are brilliant! Really bright image, no purple fringes and edge to edge sharp. Easy and smooth to focus. Very close near focus. The bodies are made of plastic which makes them very small and light but the optics are excellent.
on 17 October 2012
I bought these for my wife as we were going on a safari holiday. They are very compact and therefore easy to carry about and they were brilliant for viewing game.
6 people found this helpful
on 2 May 2012
Bought these as a second pair to keep in the car for bird-watching etc and, for the price, I don't think you could do any better. They are small, light and compact. The focusing and dioptre rings are easy to use and the lenses give a clear image. Only has a single point to attach the strap to but that's OK for me. I would recommended as a very good quality second pair.
Delivery was also very quick.
on 21 February 2014
Bought these for my wife for Christmas for bird watching, and they are very poor quality. The eye pieces are very loose and won't stay extended and the focussing knob is so stiff that it's hard to maintain the right separation between the eye pieces as you focus. They also don't provide a very sharp focus. Would be OK in a Christmas cracker but you can get much better quality for a few pounds more.
2 people found this helpful
on 6 July 2013
I bought these as pocket binoculars for a 60th present. They are just gorgeous to look at, the pearlised white is very attractive and not gender specific. All our friends thought they were very special and are now wanting to buy some for themselves.
on 7 April 2012
Very happy with my purchase just what I wanted. The binoculars are perfect for a bird-watching, the theatre or whatever you want to see more of! They are lightweight and the magenta colour is very stylish perfect for the ladies. I would recommend these binoculars.
on 18 September 2013
I chose this rating as these binoculars are a great product. Compact and well built and has a long range of sight. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants binoculars that fit into the pocket or handbag.
on 17 January 2015
arrived in good time. The binoculars are very light and good optics. I need a light weight pair and these are excellent
on 17 August 2012
These bino's were purchased as a gift to go along with tickets to the athletics at the London 2012 Olympics. A great buy. They are perfect for track and field events and are vert light to carry. Easy to focus and stylish in use. A great product.
on 2 April 2016
for wife we take on holiday very good optics.