on 3 April 2017
Prompt delivery. The product was as expected, a good quality and exactly as I hoped. The only problem was the size, I referred to the old battered pair that had suffered from being chewed by the dog and ordered the size shown on this pair not realising it was not a UK size. However this was my mistake and partner has kept them.
on 25 September 2016
We purchased these for my dad who is a keen gardener but also needed something to wear on holiday as he never wears flip flops. They are as you would expect from Croc, well made and with the added suede, quite smart looking if you could ever call a Croc smart? They did cause a blister from the continual wear abroad but I think this would be down to the wearing of them brand new in hot weather before breaking them in a bit. All in all, these were the best price I could find and the style was very nice.
on 16 November 2016
Never had Crocs before, they aren't exactly trendy! These look far better than the originals because of the leather section (purely cosmetic).
I wanted a pair of slippers I could wear without socks in warmer weather, as normal slippers will make your feet sweat, these are ideal and really light ...however the straps keep coming undone, so I took them off, one is substantially shorter that the other, and it's the rubber heel section not the strap itself? The heel straps could be a lot better, wouldn't buy this model again, would consider the brand again.
on 13 December 2014
These are no way as loose a fitting as my original size 10 crocs, but because of the leather they feel more expensive and are more of a smart relaxer than a beech shoe. I ordered a 10 and at first they do feel slightly tighter, but they do give with wear and actually held my foot much more securely and comfortably. My advice is to order your usual size and see if its ok, if not return for the next size up.
on 7 June 2015
Good comfortable shoes, though I found the fittings to be on the large side.

I've got more or less size 10 feet but I ordered 11s, having read all the reviwes, stating that they were on the small side. Only to find that they were enormous!

So I returned them and ordered uk10s which were still too big so I ordered UK 9s. They fit, but loosely. I'm going to keep them, but I probably could have ordered uk8 and found them a comfortable fit.

Delivery was rapid and returns and refunds were handled professionally and painlessly.

Thanks Amazon :) ☆☆☆☆☆
on 12 August 2013
After years of stating I would never wear crocs I made a U-turn when I needed something convenient to slip on and off for use in the garden/going outside in a hurry without the inconvenience of tying laces etc up. Some might say I should have bought the cheaper more standard version of the sandal (my wife included!), however as a slight fashion victim I opted to pay the extra money for this style instead. I did read the reviews and the overwhelmingly good feedback convinced me to take the plunge and importantly convinced me to buy the next size up from my normal shoe size (thanks folks) as without this I may have struggled with the sizing.

In summary they are comfy, stylish, good value for money and I haven't had them off since I bought them and they have even drawn admiring glances/comments from family and friends. Wise investment if next Summer is a scorcher, or you want something for your holiday.
on 10 March 2016
I have many Crocs of different styles and always buy UK9, but these were like boats! The label says roomy fit which is completely useless for a normal foot shape. Could just have got away with it if the heel strap was tight, but shoe just fell off when walking with it in the front position. be aware that you will not get the option of fit, so expect a rather larger feel than normal. I have returned them, and may consider another style.
on 25 October 2016
This style sacrifices Crocs' legendary comfort for a more "normal" appearance. Unfortunately, for me the thick leather overlay results in a very unforgiving source of friction for top of my big toe joint. It's a pity because I think they do look all right. I can't see me wearing them much though as the materials aren't likely to "give" much with wear.
on 14 June 2014
Ordered them,delivered rapidly,looked at them and realised they must have belonged to a camel trader or similar before coming to me.... dirty and dusty ... clearly been used.....promptly returned them ..... to find out seven days later Amazon still have not received them ! I am now scrabbling around the house trying to find the receipt from the collection point shop.
I did find the crocs comfortable for the five seconds i had them on. So much so i later ordered a brown pair. Read that Review for an update on this story.
PS I have ordered these before, the black ones,and a similar problem arose. And in case you are wondering I am not a perfectionist at all.
on 16 September 2015
I had some issues with some tiny tiny bits of thin croc material sticking down in the toe area which rubbed on the toes and really made them sore, so I had to get in there and try to trim the off which was very hard to do! That's all ok now, they have been worn every day for a few weeks on roads and fields and beach/sea and it has worn the grip almost smooth at the centre of the sole, I expect I will need to replace them in a month or so.