Customer reviews

Zomblog
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 27 March 2014
i have just read all the dead books and you killed off steve the main character.now i haver just finished zomblog.you should have let him live for anoth3er book a least todd.i have never known a writer to wshock is readers so much by killing off the main character..another great book todd just ordered zomblog 11 so will start tonight and will be finished by morning.be quick todd and get more books in the dead series written
on 22 March 2012
I loved the way this book was written; like a diary but with some real live action thrown in.
The depravity of human nature that is described was so sad, as it felt so real. The zombies were almost the second monsters.....
TW Brown does not bother with the whys and hows but the feelings and day to day survival.
I became attached to the main characters and really felt for them for the horrors that came their way.... Has a weird twist at 2/3 which I did not see coming and brought tears to my eyes.
Cant wait to carry on with the other 2 novels....
on 1 April 2012
This is a must read for all zombie fans. It begins with the start of the zombie apocalypse with the character Sam trying to save his family and deal with the horrible reality of the situation. It is a blog of Sam's experiences of the apocalypse and his fight for survival. Other people chip in and add to his blog/diary along the way. All in all very entertaining and it is worth checking out further installments of Zomblog.
on 7 July 2012
I loved this book. I am definitely not the type of person who reads books at all, but this had me hooked. I love the whole blog format of the book, it really allows me to feel the things taking place in the book are in reality! I was heartbroken at the certain death of a character around 65% in the book. But that didn't stop the book from being boring - it made it better! I would most definitely recommend this book to all horror lovers, I was lucky to get it when it was free, but I would definitely pay for it if it hadn't have been free. Now I'm off to read the second in the series!
on 24 October 2013
This is an excellent book,it's one of the best books I've ever read.the zombies in it are just brilliant, and you will find yourself loving the characters.the way this book is written makes it possible for those who don't like reading novels.I would recommend it to anyone. Not only those who are into zombie genre, but EVERYONE
on 13 August 2014
I've read TW Browns Dead series and loved each and every one. They are by far my favourites within the zombie genre and I've read quite a few. I did wonder how Zomblog would compare to the other series. Thankfully I wasn't disappointed. I won't give away any spoilers but I loved the main character, how could you Mr Brown.
on 17 July 2014
Started reading it after I finished the last in the dead series and I wasn't disappointed. Great read, loved the journal style. It's so different to the dead series but never the less a really good book (read the hole series that's how good it was, and it's getting better and better).
on 9 June 2012
It's the first zombie book I've read and I enjoyed it enough to download similar books from the same author. It kept my attention and there were a few twists and turns to keep you hooked. The author described the blogger's situation in detail and caught my imagination.
on 8 December 2016
A great story but i feel not as good as TW Brown's dead series - wish i'd read Zomblog first.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 January 2013
For a free read this book is brilliant and I will definitely be getting book 2. The only problem was the amount of changing characters early on was confusing at times, hence the 4 stars. But. To give credit the characters remaining at the end are great and definitely makes me want to read the next book!