on 4 July 2011
This is an excellent webcam,easy to use, the only drawback is the lack of an instruction leaflet, which would be useful for people like me who have never used a webcam before.
I had no problem installing the camera, I just plugged it into the computer and it did it all for me, no disc required. When I downloaded Skype and tested it, I found that I had to twist the lens on the front to focus, and I could change the colour and look of the picture by clicking the button on top. I did this until I had the best possible picture, very clear, good colour.
The camera was delivered within 36 hours of ordering and is definitely a bargain in my opinion.
on 5 April 2017
brilliant webcam
on 26 October 2011
Unfortunately Webcam itself does not come up to my expectations! although delivery was excellent

1. The picture quality was very poor, I have used another webcam which is 1.3 Megapixels and old webcam is way better than this 20 MegaPixel webcam

2. The lights almost blinding you, I can turn them off then hardly something can be seen

3. As for the audio my contacts had problems hearing me at all. I have setup my mic settings to maximum but my contacts complain that I sound like I am sitting down in a well.

4. It does not sit properly on my flat screen

As a user I would say this product was a total failure.
on 12 December 2011
This webcam is plug and play, ie. you can plug it in and use it straight away without needing to install drivers.
However, it is incorrectly advertised; without installing the drivers (and this purchase apparently does not include the software cd) this webcam will only operate at 0.3mp. The drivers are required in order to achieve the full 20mp.
on 5 November 2011
Excellent camera for the price. Cheap and cheerful is the word. I needed to buy a camera for a job interview via Skype but didnt want to splash out on a more expensive camera for a one off thing. It worked perfectly with acceptable video quality and good sound. There is no autofocus of course and the picture quality was quite low (not sure what the 20MP stands for? Perhaps its supposed to be 2MP?) but otherwise a perfectly good web cam. If you are using in low light level room then the 6LED lights would be handy. Plugged and played with Skype and Google Hangout on PC perfectly.
on 29 October 2011
Easy to use,but would have been easier if simple, basic instructions had been provided. Eg.you have to twist the front of the camera to adjust the focus, and then we couldnt figure out how to get the microphone to work { we were using sign language for a good few minutes to keep the one way conversation going}until it dawned on me that I needed to go into the computer control panel and change the setting there to work from the camera instead of from the computer. Only need to do this the first time and after that its ok. It gives reasonably good picture quality so we can keep in touch with our daughter who is away at uni and better still it doesnt cost anything to chat using a free skype download.It clips easily onto the top of the laptop and can be removed to point at someone else in the room, or in our case the pampered pooches! For the price you cant go wrong with it.
on 14 July 2011
If you want a bit of kit to film the next Hollywood blockbuster then you are definitely in the wrong place.
However if it is a 20MP webcam you want, then this is the product for you. Excellent value for money, does what it
says in it's description, and works out of the box, I would say the picture quality is very good and quite sharp
Which was a nice surprise, am no expert but am guessing those little lEDs are doing their job of improving picture quality.
Now if you plug the camera in and run it and everything is RED or GREEN or Even X-Ray don't panic, there's a button on the camera
press it, wait a second, and ta-tRaa everything normal, if not just repeat a number of times till you get ta-drr everything normal.
Good delivery time good service delivered, what more can i stay, may the force be with you my young Jedi!!!
on 27 May 2011
we were new to Skype and found this webcam on Amazon.
Having used it on a number of occasions it is a good webcam.

we use windows 7 and it did not create any problems for us.
the picture quality is good and we are reasonably pleased with it.
on 2 November 2011
I was disappointed that this webcam seemed not to operate on the 64 bit Windows 7 operating system. It came from the supplier I chose (Serag), in a jiffy bag without instructions and without software, on the basis that a USB product should be a simple "plug and play" component. It refused to work however, and since I could not identify the manufacturer, I could not check for software or advice from the Web. I returned it and purchased a Microsoft Lifecam VX-2000, from Amazon. It cost about three pounds more, but came boxed, with driver software and general software extras. It does not zoom or have LED lights, but it has a compensator for low light conditions and is in every way a vastly superior product. Microsoft advertise it for £39.99 on their website, so don't go there!
on 24 November 2011
On a PowerMac G5 with Mac OSX 10.5.8 it is recognized by iChat, however the picture quality is dire! Maybe on other platforms it has suitable drivers to improve the image but if you are on the PPC platform, I would advice you to look elsewhere. I should have returned it... procrastination is a real pain. Hang on, maybe I still can... will check in a bit.