on 23 April 2017
This is my third review, of this product. Yes, I do love your trampoline, but, as I mentioned in my last two reviews, it arrived defective. As you can imagine there was much excitement from my 4 year old granddaughter. And after a lot of work, we arrived at the safety net poles. Thinking I was losing my mind, as they did not have the requisite holes, or, screws. So rather than dismantle, and disappoint my granddaughter I found a way, without said holes. I would be overjoyed if you could send me the bottom poles, with holes, and the (clamps) screws. Waiting, in anticipation. 😊
review image
on 30 March 2017
Excellent quality and value for money had problem with faulty springs replacements send by return very good customer service a very happy customer and even happier granddaughter.
on 11 August 2016
didnt come with all the parts, 1 month later some parts came, I ended up having to buy them myself
on 27 May 2014
I will not be going through these for any other products as they didn't send the leg extensions and when they did they were the wrong ones and they didn't seem bothered in the custom. I waited 2 weeks for the leg extensions to come and I didn't think that was fair as it was a birthday present!
on 30 May 2017
Not good!! Wouldn't buy again from u!!
on 20 May 2017
Love the trampoline but the instructions were quite hard to follow
on 22 April 2017
Great product but hopeless instructions!
on 28 June 2017
Excellent trampoline. A must have in the garden for all children. Hours of fun and exercise. Even for parents!
on 7 June 2017
Very good. Needs two people when putting springs on to start. No problem with this all good so far.
on 15 September 2016