on 23 April 2017
This is my third review, of this product. Yes, I do love your trampoline, but, as I mentioned in my last two reviews, it arrived defective. As you can imagine there was much excitement from my 4 year old granddaughter. And after a lot of work, we arrived at the safety net poles. Thinking I was losing my mind, as they did not have the requisite holes, or, screws. So rather than dismantle, and disappoint my granddaughter I found a way, without said holes. I would be overjoyed if you could send me the bottom poles, with holes, and the (clamps) screws. Waiting, in anticipation. 😊
review image
on 30 March 2017
Excellent quality and value for money had problem with faulty springs replacements send by return very good customer service a very happy customer and even happier granddaughter.
on 10 February 2018
Very easy to assembly and safe for my kids with the zip. Fast delivery. Thank you.
on 11 August 2016
didnt come with all the parts, 1 month later some parts came, I ended up having to buy them myself
on 22 September 2016
Great product!! My daughter loves it every minute she sounds jumping on it. There is necessary 2 people to assembly it. highly recommended.
on 9 September 2014
Metal not as strong as it should be. Trampoline is very light weight so it moves from one end of the garden to the other when kids use it. You get what you pay for though...
Kids love it though hence the 3 stars...
on 27 May 2014
I will not be going through these for any other products as they didn't send the leg extensions and when they did they were the wrong ones and they didn't seem bothered in the custom. I waited 2 weeks for the leg extensions to come and I didn't think that was fair as it was a birthday present!
on 11 July 2016
Fast delivery and good value for the price. Only poor thing was instructions and the blue cover around the trampoline keeps lifting, but able to be put up in 2hrs by one person
on 4 December 2017
Excellent
on 30 May 2017
Not good!! Wouldn't buy again from u!!