Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 1 April 2017
I like melodic songs and great harmonies, this song has both. Although this is an old song, going back to 2009 I had never heard it before. Mainly because Lady Antebellum is a country and western group, and I like rock. I heard it played on the radio for the first time some weeks ago and decided that I would like to have it in my collection.
on 2 June 2017
Nice lyrics well sung!!
on 25 March 2017
Brilliant song
on 29 April 2015
brilliant I am very happy with this purchase
on 29 August 2013
one of my fav songs am pleased with it what more can I say about one song its good and I like it
on 23 May 2017
Dunno why I like it but I do
on 17 August 2017
Good melody,haunting vocals
on 15 May 2011
This track is a catchy well produced song by a west coast type band, perhaps they could be called progressive country. The male and female singers have powerful and tuneful complimentary voices. The instruments are well played and the track has a full sound with many layers. They deserve success... which does not mean that they will get it.
on 8 January 2012
I heard a track from this album on the radio and went on to Amazon to hear samples of all tracks from the album. It's a great way to decide if you wish to buy an album or just the one track. I really enjoy the music on this album as it is country but not music to slit your wrists to!!
on 6 April 2014
I don't download many modern tracks as mostly I find them noisy and tuneless. Might be my age! This is one I heard several times on the radio and enjoy very much. They are a country band but it is not an overtly country song. Well sung and gets stuck in your head