on 4 June 2017
These were great - they really made the outfit and lasted all night, including through a few wind tunnels and lots of energetic dancing! I would note a few things: 1 - there was no separate glue provided although these seemed to have some adhesive already. To be on the safe side, I used some glue I had from some other lashes and the hold was great. 2 - they may need to be trimmed a little to fit properly before they are attached. - 3 although when they came they were a little scrunched up, I immediately took them out of the box and in a couple of days they were completely fine. - 4 they were actually quite comfortable to wear. Overall - perfect for a fancy dress or stage performance!
on 2 December 2015
They were great for the occasion. The glue can be a bit fiddly but they stay put!
on 9 May 2017
I always buy these and they look really good for carnival or even a normal night out!
The glue is good too!
on 20 March 2017
Amazing!
on 26 April 2013
I was so impressed with these lashes - they were light and very comfortable. I got so many complements about them. Highly recommended!
on 7 August 2013
Wore for a moulin rouge performance. Used 4 times and till going strong. So long they coud be seen right at the back of the theatre. Wore with contact lenses and no iritation at all. Recommend. Good price too.
on 2 December 2013
Really good and very effective...i was dressed as a clown when i wore them, i thought they were going to be heavy and that i would be able to see them out the corner of my eyes but there was none if that, they were fantastic:)
on 1 September 2013
Have bought these before and loved them but unfortunately when I opened the packet the eyelashes on one side fell apart. As I was wearing them that evening I could not do anything about it. Most disappointed
on 18 December 2013
Purchased for a friend that loves eyelashes. Bit full on, but hey its party wear to enjoy. She will love them too
on 28 October 2013
I purchased these for my halloween outfit and I have to say they didn't last 3 minutes. I applied the glue however it was not sticky enough so the eyelash did not stick on, and instead snapped in half in my hand. If the glue would have been stronger these would have worked really well with my costume so I was really disappointed they did not work.