on 30 October 2016
Don't bother buying this item, it is nothing like the picture. Ithe is very small and cheap, it a total waste of money. I took the standard delivery and it took three weeks to arrive. Never again from this company.
One person found this helpful
on 11 November 2016
For £2.50 including p&p this is a great party item. Stretchy so will fit even the biggest bonces, looks great when on and came with quite fast delivery.
Very impressed.
on 13 April 2016
Very disappointed. The wig looks nothing like the picture. I was expected "Jackson Five". I received Leo Sayer who'd been dragged through a hedge backwards.
If I were you, I'd look elsewhere.
on 30 November 2015
This is a very poor quality wig, nothing like the stock photo in the listing. It didn't say Smiffy's on the packaging so I don't think it was Smify's as they are usually good quality. This wig is a mess, I don't think I will have a use for it
on 2 November 2017
Bought this for my wedding for the photo booth. Great pictures and great product!
on 12 June 2018
1 star is being kind. I know it’s cheap but this is truly awful. Not like photo at all. Looks like nylon tracks sewed on a fishing net. No amount of fluffing could make it look like the photo. Returning, even though have to pay postage.
on 25 October 2017
A very reasonably priced fun wig. Just right for the sixties party I am going to.
on 28 June 2016
Brilliant wig - went well with my fancy dress party - Caribbean theme. Will be used for some time not just by me but others have asked to borrow it. Cheap and cheerful.
on 11 April 2016
From what I could tell it wasn't a Smiffy's item at all, it came in unbranded plastic bag. When I opened the bag it had the most awful smell. It doesn't fit on an average adult's head and in terms of curls I was expecting it to be like the picture. Well this was extremely flat, patchy and about a quarter of the size. Asked for a refund and have been given it. This will be going straight in the bin.
on 26 May 2017
Terrible product - its not a proper afro it's loose curly hair and it looks nothing like the picture.

I'm super disappointed waste of money could have put it towards a star-buck frap.