Customer reviews

Size: One Size|Colour: Red|Change

on 21 May 2018
Excellent quality. Great item
on 14 August 2014
Not worth a star as it will not stay blown up due to a leak at the seam. Not worth returning as the postage is more rhan the price of the product and I need it fir this weekend (Rewind festival). Will jist have to write it off as a bad experience!
on 4 October 2016
Not sure where it ended up in the night out but good purchase nether the less
on 2 June 2014
Got this for a fancy dress party! its great and worth the money! it looks the part too! it became a drunken pose prop at the end of the night. YOU NEED if your dressing up as Baywatch!
on 20 April 2015
No issues, a good prop for a night out. Also came in rather handy as a beacon for finding friends when the dance floor filled up, held it above my head and they found their way towards me!
on 1 September 2016
Before I got drunk and left it in a random pub this was a fantastic addition to my baywatch outfit. Comes with a handy string which in hindsight I wish I'd attached to one of my limbs to prevent losing it :(
on 29 December 2016
Won't save lives, but you know.
on 26 February 2017