on 14 January 2016
Took a few minutes to get going, only really saw blue and green colours but it did keep us entertained until they ran out, would have rated it an extra star if we see more than the 2 colours i mentioned, for the price you cannot go wrong.
on 22 August 2017
The packets are easy to use, you basically just add them to the flames of your fire unopened. They did change the flame colour to a blue and perhaps a slight green colour which lasted a little while.
Are they amazing and mystical, not really, to be honest there's not really a lot to them.
on 16 October 2017
This is quite nice, adds a green and blue to the flame. You get 3 packs and we have a small fireplace, so at least 2 sachets were needed for 1 run. The flames last quite a while, an hour +. Just chuck a sachet onto the flames as is
on 15 June 2013
Bought this to keep kids amused , they love it ,great looking colours recommend this product last for up to 3 hrs
on 14 October 2016
Brilliant product, took it on camping trip with us and spent much of the night gazing into a rainbow fire. After reading instructions it did state to through in 3-6 packets so we did and it lasted for well over an hour. Its not big and amazing but if you're close enough to the fire you will get a nice display. Worth the money for something different. I plan on getting a few more of these for guy fawks night and having a family bonfire.
on 25 September 2017
PROS: A very cool gimmick and really does make a fire look magical/ Sci-Fi. Mainly blue colour came through, with a bit of green. Worked well in a fire log candle or pit. CONS: It did damage/strip protective paint on my fire pit and leaves a stuck on powder residue, but my fire pit was only a cheap folding one to be fair. Still a bit annoying.
review imagereview image
on 15 January 2014
These are great, very colourful and last an hour or so (although the first 30 minutes is the most colourful). I have so far tried them in an open fire but they are most impressive in our wood burning stove.
on 10 January 2018
I really love these and think they're perfect for a weekend away if you have a camp fire or go stay somewhere with an open fire. There's something magical about watching all the multi-coloured flames, and the effects last for ages just from one sachet.
on 26 October 2015
we brought the fire sachets as a joke for our dad. My brother put the sachets on the fire and they turned a blue green colour. My dad was stunned and couldn't understand why the flames had gone a funny colour, he thought it was dodgy coal and nearly phoned the coal company up to complain! So we confessed to what we did and he saw the funny side. Brilliant for Halloween/parties or Christmas or for playing a joke on someone.!
on 9 October 2017
Smells awful and gave us all terrible headaches. The back of the packet has lots of warnings about how noxious and hazardous this product is, which initially put me off using it. I should have stuck with my initial reaction. The colourful flames (mostly blue so it looked like a gas flame!) weren't worth the effects it had on all of us. Wouldn't recommend especially around children