Size: 120|Change

on 2 June 2013
my husband was diagnosed with alzihmers, eventually admitted into care, we started eric on this 28th april, he now recollects much of his past and recent present.this has been witnessed by my daughter, granddaughter and myself, the district nurse commented to me this week, she can now hold a decent conversation with him,where do we go from here?????i am overjoyed,
33 comments| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 November 2014
If you do your research Coconut Oil you will find out for yourself that it is a very potent and natural treatment for many a lot of common ailments.
I have found it to be a great digestive aid and great for workouts, boosting your energy levels. Most of all I have found this to be a great immune booster, research the properties of the oil for its acid biochem's and how they react in the body. Since taking these for the last 18 months I have found that MAN FLU that usually does the rounds and at the office has so far not knocked at my door and as others sputter and cough their nasty contagion around the office I seem to be (touch wood) completely impervious to it all!

Now I know that it's different for everyone but I find these things work and I use the oil from the Jar as well, well worth a try at this price as well.

If you don't like the pills but want a controlled amount then just cut the very top off one and squeeze it out onto a Banana, it goes down easy and you have your dose for the day!

We should all start looking more at nature for our treatments and not just depend on the manmade pharmaceuticals for every last thing.......

Mankind were here loooooooooooooooooooooong before the age of pharmaceutical company's and they thrived, maybe the answers where here all along..........
on 29 October 2012
A Thai lady said these were the secret to weight loss well I doubt that but I do feel better for them and have lost a stone so who knows?
on 12 July 2016
Here is my review for the:
Jarrow Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 1000mg (1,000mg, 120 Softgels)

Im taking these a long side probiotics to try and fight candida and psoriasis as a by-product of that.
Coconut oil has supposed to have excellent anti-fungal properties, so I hope that this with a candida diet will do the trick.

Easy to swallow though look rather large. No aftertaste. The tablets I usually take are white, these are a funky black which was cool.

Pros:
These are just one a day.

Cons:
They are quite large.
review image
on 4 August 2013
My husband is more relaxed and has stopped his anxiety and sweating , it wont be a cure but he seem's in better spirit.
on 3 November 2012
Excellent item. Product arrived as described. I do not enjoy the taste of coconut daily so the tablets are excellent alternative. They are long but easy to swallow.
VINE VOICEon 22 September 2015
I have been buying these for my father who has Alzheimer's. He has been taking them since February. He takes three capsules a day and they do make a difference to his well being. He is more alert and his cognition is far better. When he stopped taking them for a short while, his memory and confusion got much worse. Now I remind him every day to to them and I hope he continues to do well.

He cannot take Aricept or any other Alzheimer medication as he has heart problems. His depression and negativity have been the worst part of his illness. This is the only thing I could find that has helped some people. He would not take the coconut oil, so the capsules are a better alternative.
on 28 May 2016
Since taking these tables my hair and nails won't stop growing! It perhaps took about 6 weeks to start noticing a difference however I genuinely believe it is these tablets. I haven't changed my routine apart from the addition of these and they are amazing! Will certainly be purchasing again. The tablets are large to swallow however with a glass of water the gel capsules slide down
on 27 February 2015
This coconut oil is so fab. Been using it for a couple of months now. I'm 44. I've lost body fat, visibly! Lost about a stone in weight! Feel healthier, hair is softer and more shiny, and the health benefits are meant to be amazing. Google it, you'll see for yourself. Got friends and family on these too now. Definately gonna be taking these forever. Too good not to.
on 18 February 2014
this product comes highly recommended from various health care profesional scources.
these are easy to swallow capsules no after taste