on 4 April 2014
Bought with food probe. Nice litte tub sits in drawer, but for me, I found getting the initial wipe through the dispensing hole fiddly and the subsequent wipes didn't come through so had to thread them through, which was a pain. Still use them though.
on 29 August 2013
Dispenser is quite hard to set up. I just open the whole lid to take out a sheet of wipe, which isnt as hygienic as using the dispenser. First wipe should ideally been fed into the feeder.
on 8 March 2017
will buy this mini prope wipes agian
on 25 October 2011
I regularly roast hams for a small butcher and it is imperative that the correct temperature is attained. I test the hams during the cooking process and use the anti-bacterial wipes each. time. There is no waste as the wipes are made for that purpose!
on 4 February 2014
Very satisfied with wipes as we have searched locally without success for the same or similar wipes and it was so easy to order them from you which we shall do when we require more
on 1 June 2013
Stay safe & healthy by using these anti-bacterial wipes,after using your thermometer cooking probe .Very necessary in today's often contaminated environment.
on 7 April 2013
A great way to clean up my meat theremometer without fear of ruining the rest of the electronics inside. Fits well in my top drawer with the utensils too!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 May 2014
Nice compact tub as part of my mobile kit when I'm doing charity catering. Good price, quality wipes and quick delivery. I'm happy with my purchase.
on 3 February 2014
they were ordered to ensure our tempreture probes are clean and sterile after each use. small container easy to house in your utensil draw
on 4 September 2013
Good product for the small food business, good value for money, however for the volume business a larger tub would be more beneficial