Customer reviews

Colour: Treatment Oil 100ml Light|Change
Price:£26.39+ £1.98 shipping

on 24 November 2016
I have fine hair which is neither curly nor straight, but somewhere in-between. Having spent silly amounts of money trying products which are supposed to mitigate the effects of humidity - all of which have ended up in the bin - I can honestly say that I love this stuff. It works far better at preventing frizz than anything else I have tried. I would have given it 5 stars, but am a cautious reviewer.
on 15 January 2016
I have been using this product for a couple of years now. It makes my hair shiny, healthy and incredibly smooth. Everyone comments on how healthy my hair looks! If you have short hair one squirt is enough when your hair is half way to being dry- not wet but not completely dry. If you have long hair I would say a squirt and a half- again placing on damp hair. I have found if I place it on wet hair it can make it greasy. But aside from that- absolutely excellent product!
on 6 March 2017
I have used his product for years and there is nothing that compares to it. I put the bulk on my ends and any excess on the roots. All my friends who have had bad hair and used it have seen a total transformation in their hair. For me this is the only prducg inneed after washing my hair. It takes about 5 applications before your hair starts to become new!
on 29 February 2016
I've been using this for the past year ! Only just needed to buy a new one and I have long thick hair so that might give you an idea as to how far one bottle goes :) it has transformed my bushy knotty hair into silky amazingness, couldn't recommend higher
on 18 July 2017
My hair is fine and can be flattened by other heavier products. The light oil is just enough to calm those fly aways without weighing it down. I always use it on freshly washed hair.
on 3 May 2017
a regular order for me and my fine medium length hair - gives my hair a lovely shine without the weight of product. would recommend - and my hairdresser uses it when I go to the salon too,
on 9 July 2017
Been using the standard Moroccan Oil for years so was a bit nervous about switching to the light version, but it's great. My hair feels soft and never feels as if it has product in it, it's so light and non oily.
on 26 March 2017
The best product for long hair. Apply it on damp hair, comb through and tangles and knots are so much easier to tackle. Wouldn't be with out it!
on 12 April 2017
tried this as I usually get the normal oil, but the lighter version is just as good, but not heavy. will def be using this from now on,
on 14 March 2017
It leaves my hair silky instantly but the hidrating goes away during the day! My hair is so thick and hard (I have dark black Spaniard hair). Don't know what else to use!! But is really good.