2,597
Flavour: Chocolate Orange|Size: 1 kg|Change

on 18 March 2017
The cherry bakewell flavour is absolutely delicious! I blend it with milk and frozen cherries after a workout and it tastes SO good. I always have a stash of this flavour and the chocolate peanut, which I find is one of the few protein powders I can take with water in a shaker that tastes great. Great brand, delicious products.
on 29 May 2017
Great value for money and great taste. On my second vanilla. As part of my calorie control diet and gym work out. Has helped me lose 1/2 stone and lean up at same time.
I do use a mini blender and red top milk. I find it taste very similar to McDonald's milk shake. But far far healthier. A not so guilty pleasure!
on 11 March 2017
The most tasty protein powder on the market, great value.
on 22 June 2017
Purchased product for weight loss and as of yet no weight loss but I have maintained. I cannot exercise much due to paralysis so this is probably more the reason. But it tastes good, fills me up with one scoop with 175ml of water. Is sweet to the exact level. Fairly fluffy. I wonder if another product may me more suited to my particular needs though. This is a very large barrel of powder to note, been using it 5 weeks and has barely gone down. 1 scoop twice per day as a meal replacement. I do however feel my muscles have been stronger and firmer but this could be a coincidence.
on 29 August 2016
Mixes well and has a pleasant taste to it unlike other protein powders which have a bit of a chemical aftertaste. I was also very pleased to find that getting this product from Amazon was a lot cheaper than on phd actual website.
on 28 May 2017
Absolutely love this product, tastes great, only 86 calories per shake. Win win situation if you are training frequently want some much needed protein and don't want to gain weight. I would definitely recommend this product try it the vanilla is nice too, lovely thick and creamy mix with water too so again hardly any calories. I have tried a few diet ones and this brings a ten from me
on 11 March 2017
takes nice but I got stomach pain and loose stools, maybe im slightly lactose intolerant, I went for a pea protein and was fine
on 19 June 2017
Reviewing the choc flavour: I like the ingredients and the taste is pretty nice too - it's kinda 'chocolate pudding-like' and if you use two scoops it tends to give you a somewhat puddingy texture, too. Not bad per se but not my favourite.
on 21 April 2017
Tastes yummy, I have it with Almond milk and what ever fruit I have in the house. Very veritile with it being Vanilla, I make protein pancakes as well as shakes x
on 31 May 2017
I have had issues with the powders in a pouch. Mainly the disgusting smell, it was like that for the first and second bag. The third bag had a hole so the powder leaked whilst in transit. Therefore returned this and ended up buying a carton from Holland and Barrett.