on 18 December 2017
Delivered on time. Great product
on 4 December 2017
Its Ok
on 15 October 2010
Great music bought single CD by mistake wanted album but made a good present to someone..........couldn't handle addicted to love first time round!
on 21 April 2010
I love this song.

The delivery was good and came in good condition and the sound quality is fab. :D
on 7 November 2009
there not much to say about this song. its a good song a good cover by florence and the machine, very good, love the way she sings it, in my opinon better than the orignal. i give it 8 out of 10
4 people found this helpful
on 1 December 2009
After the success of the fantastic single 'Rabbit Heart' I was quite surprised that this was not the follow up to that single, although 'Drumming Song' Is one of my personal favourites it was not hit 40 material. So when 'You've Got The Love' was released next i was incredibly glad as it gave the band some well earned chart recognition, this is a fantastic song and definitely worth the price. Buy this CD, its definitely worth it.
6 people found this helpful
on 12 February 2010
This single is needed to be heard from all music fans, this is an amzing song, the remixes are too fantastic, jamie xx aboslutly increadiable. live at abbey road version stunnin. her voice is sheer beauty, an absolutly angelic voice.
on 9 February 2010
This isn't a patch on Candi Statons version, who has the soulful vocals to make this record what it was. Florence has the subtlety of a sledgehammer and soulful doesn't even come into the equation. I only bought this in the hope The XX remix was on the single release, it is but not on this one. Shame the track listing wasn't on the product description but I have at least learnt my lesson.
on 18 August 2010
I own a copy of Lungs and liked it a lot at first, but I'm afraid Florence's cover of You Got the Love has put me off her completely.
It doesn't add or change anything, it's not an alternative version - just an inferior one with truly awful vocals.
One person found this helpful
on 14 February 2010
Brilliant. Took me a while to find the artist after the first time I heard it, but the wait was worthwhile.