Customer reviews

on 26 January 2013
I got this ring for myself and its amazing, got a very nice feel to it and the red is really nice, looks expensive :D
on 1 January 2012
A very good company to deal with, had to return ring because of size problem (not the fault of the manufacturer) They sent the correct size back to me with no extra charge. The ring itself was excellent value. I would recommend doing buisness with this firm again.
on 29 April 2013
I purchased this ring as a 10 year anniversary gift for my partner. The picture does not show off how much the red catches the light. It looks like there is a light in it when the light hits it just right.
He was really pleased and wears it every day. It goes up to the largest sizes too, which is great as he is a Z+3
on 3 July 2013
The ring is lovely and of high build quality, it's smooth and causes no discomfort. The company I purchased mine from sent the wrong size and happily exchanged it for the right one very quickly.
The rings design is very appealing and the ring itself is extremely difficult to scratch or damage.
well worth the money.
on 17 April 2013
Very nice ring, feels very good quality and fits perfectly (amazingly, as I pretty much guessed my ring size!) Looks great and picks up light very nicely when your outside. Fits comfortably without being tight, and I'm confident it won't fall off. Quick delivery was also appreciated.
on 21 April 2013
Really pleased with the level of service and quality of this item. I ordered two rings, one in blue and red. The rings are fantastic. Stylish and really high level of quality. Both rings were shipped and with me within a week (and i'm in the UK). Highly recommended.
on 21 May 2014
Like this style of ring a lot. I have purchased it in green and blue as well. The price is good. It's a comfortable ring to wear. Fairly lightweight . Looks great especially when the sun catches the coloured parts. Recommend to anyone thinking about getting one.
on 17 February 2014
love this ring, perfect for my partners 21st birthday fits perfectly ant not too shiny. there is a great effect with the highlights of colour well happy and so is he even with his tiny fingers even arrived early :)
on 5 December 2013
Great little ring, love how it shines when light hits it. I had ordered the wrong size out of fault and so I decided to send it back. I had another ring delivered back to me and so I was pleased.
on 26 March 2015
Firstly, a thank you to the great customer service. I ordered an incorrect ring size and Ultimate Metals Co.'s customer service were exceptional and sent a new ring without a delivery charge. This was the first ring that I have ordered online and it was a schoolboy error not to go a jewellers to get my exact ring size beforehand.

The ring itself has a nice heavy weight to it and looks good on. It does look like the picture so just be aware that it may not be for you, if you are looking for something very discrete. 4.5 stars for the ring and 0.5 for the customer service.