on 3 September 2015
I don't review very often but felt I needed to for this product.

It has transformed how I interact with the computer. RSI in my shoulder and wrist from using a mouse have gone.

My posture has also improved while sat at the computer due to me having my hands on (or just in front of) the keyboard at all times. This makes it very relaxing to use.

So one thing to note, the first day you will hate it, please stick with it though. Second day you will be better but still not very accurate. Third day you will fine. I took about a week of use before it was second nature and felt as easy as a mouse. Now I will NEVER go back to a mouse.

In fact, I love this thing so much I bought another one, one for work, one for home.

You may also need to mess around with the settings to find the best cursor speed/acceleration for your set up.
on 27 February 2018
At the moment I’m not getting the use I want to out of this. There seems to be no moving arrow to show mouse or rather roller bar movement. I can click on things but I can’t really tell how I’m getting there. Unsure if there’s something I need to switch on in the control panel or if it’s just that I have received a faulty item but I’d love to use it, just not sure how right now! Will check internet for instructions
on 22 July 2015
Great for RSI. I have the original Roller Mouse as well and the wrist rest is made more of a fabric. This is more like a leathery material and I think it will not discolour so easily with wear and tear.
on 3 October 2014
It takes a couple of days to really get used to not grabbing a separate mouse, it's more accurate for cutting out photoshop work. Its a good wrist rest too. No shoulder pain now.
on 1 September 2012
Takes a couple of weeks to get used to this but one you're up and running you'll never look back. Took away shoulder pain and numb fingers and arm aches and these have stayed away all the two years I have used this produce.

Four years on and central bar has bent due to my using it for clicking.

See one answered question