Customer reviews

Price:£3.10+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 19 July 2017
Excellent product and great value for money, very highly recommended seller, would definitely buy from again.
on 25 March 2016
Just what I wanted, fast delivery.
on 12 July 2012
I'm new to sugarcraft and these mats appear frequently in tutorials and books as must-have items for creating sugar flowers. I can be a little heavy-handed sometimes and being able to shape and vein on foam rather than in the palm of my hand has saved me countless broken petals and dodgy-looking flowers!

My mat arrived in very good condition with instructions for use and for washing. Delivery, although not speedy, was within the target delivery range of dates and I think it represents good value.
on 19 March 2012
I have used these before and needed a set of 8 for my new sugarcraft classes I have started up. Ideal and easy to use. This is much more versatile than buying plain pads and then pads with holes.
on 17 October 2011
Love the product, came within 2 days of me ordering it. Couldn't believe it was that quick.

Will order from these people again

Thanks
on 10 November 2012
A simple, soft foam pad. Ideal for intricate fondant work especially when using tools to shape as a soft background to push into gives a much better result. The little holes are probably very handy for holding various things but I haven't had need to use them yet.
on 9 March 2012
I started learning how to decorate cupcakes and larger cakes at christmas this is a must have for anyone starting out! its really handy for moulding sugar paste flowers using ball tools ect. A+++
on 4 April 2012
This foam pad is exactly as described. The service was extremely fast and efficient.

Not very much you can say about a foam pad but it works, and thats all that matters.
on 24 August 2012
Ordered this for help with my sugarcraft, is easy to use and paste does not stick as it does on a work top. Excellent
I should have ordered one sooner it is a lot easier
on 23 May 2012
i bought this item as i am making a wedding cake for a client,and i have been told it is a must have when making flowers,as i am.although i have already made a lot of roses,i bought it to see if there is a difference.it does.i would recommend this pad and the seller.thank you

See one answered question