on 6 November 2015
Came a day early which was great. Had thought the base plate was going to cover the point when placed in the downward position, so that would have been good to know, as we hadn't order any rubbers for that. Having said that the item did come up with a 'You May Also Like.'
on 20 June 2017
Height adjustment has a tendency to slip,otherwise ok
on 1 September 2017
As described
on 28 May 2017
ok
on 20 January 2015
Light weight shooting sticks don't compare favourably with older sticks that are more substantial with wider handle and seat. Value for money - yes but durability in function yet to be ascertained.
on 28 December 2013
Brought for my father who has found it very useful and very good quality. Great that you can unscrew the bottom so it can be used on tarmac or grass.
on 17 October 2010
Having just had a replacement Hip, I purchased a Polo Shooting stick to go the Dorset Steam Fair. With the Polo I was able to enjoy fully the different events and
rest at the same time. Would not be without it now. First class product, but, could do with a ring to put a strap on. ( I did it myself and it works well. Brilliant walking stick as well)
on 23 May 2010
I have various disabilities and am unable to walk any sort of distance without stopping and resting. I have owned this stick for only a few days but have found it brilliant, it does everything I wanted, allows me to "sit" and rest until the pain dies down and off I go again. The down sides, well to be honest I do have two gripes, there is not an adjustment hole for the ideal walking or sitting height for me, something which will be resolved tomorrow when a hole is drilled at my ideal height, and there is not a rubber ferrule for the spike for use on smooth surfaces. Yes you should be planting the stick in soft ground but I am usually in town, the seat still works fine but I would feel happier knowing it could not slip, and all my other walking sticks have a rubber ferrule for this purpose. Hopefully I will resolve this issue too and end up completely happy.
From a supply point of view, it arrived next day, securley packaged so 100% here too.
44 Comments| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 March 2016
not bad can recommend.
on 20 November 2014
Received this stick today. The stick is in a ruff and ready state the finish is very poor workmanship. Ruff edges file marks etc. The leather is poor is poor quality too. I will rework it and put the faults right on it because I can But don't buy this product thinking it's very good quality it isn't. I guess at the end of the Day you get what you pay for!