on 7 April 2016
in my bag 99% of the time,brill for music fixes when waiting for public transport, great for travelling,
on 8 March 2017
great sound mp3 or hifi use
on 2 July 2016
Have had these for some time. They're just right for my use. I like that they fold up to be compact. Sound quality is good too.
on 4 February 2014
I bought these on a promotion for under £10 and am blown away at the sound quality. Well worth buying and as good as any headphone availble under £40. Commuting is now a pleasure for me as well !
on 17 March 2014
When I Recived The Item In A Damaged Box, I Found That The Earpieces Are To Small To Cover My Ears And They Suffer From Incredible Sound Bleed, It's Like I've Paid £15 For A Set Of Speakers. There Ok For People With Small Ears (Kids, Teens) But Not For Big Sound Developers Like Me. I've Just Used Them However And They Sound Fabulous. Very Good Bass!!!!
on 24 April 2015
Can be tinny at times and hard to find good adjustment. Joints seem weak and consequently one just fell apart after very little wear.
on 3 February 2013
Excellent headphones for the money. I tried several different makes and models in a high street store, and apart form a couple of very expensive, £200+, headphones these stood out as being very sensitive, and giving a highly detailed sound. Perfect for portable music players. The only slight downside is the are not quite as comfortable as some other headphones, however they are still perfectly adequate for long term use.
on 13 December 2016
Arrived earlier than expected and was take a back by the quality of sound, though regrettably broke in my backpack a few weeks on.
on 26 February 2015
There is nothing better out there in terms of sound.
on 9 March 2015
Headphones ok for listening by yourself.
Not a good fit for a normal size head.