Customer reviews

E.T. The Extra Terrestrial (Blu-ray + Digital Copy + UV Copy) [1982]
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 1 January 2014
Bought for a very dear friend and she loves it. I know it was made many years ago but most people still enjoy the film. Well done Amazon for having it as I couldn't get it elsewhere.
on 9 October 2014
I bought this as a little gift for an elderly relative as it is her favourite film and she was always saying she wishes they would show it on TV more often! She is thrilled with it.
on 9 March 2014
One of the Steven Spielberg's all time classic movies!
Still heart warming and touching not matter how many times watching it.
Good audio & audio quality.
Must own!
on 30 January 2015
Love this movie, told my 9 year old a bit about it and she wanted it I chose to get it on dad just incase she bored of it as DVDs are cheaper than blu ray. Arrived super quick too
on 9 June 2013
This is my own favourite film ever, which is now enjoyed by my children AND grandchildren! Loveable sci-fi ET, gorgeous child actors. Fabulous heart-warming and moving story.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 April 2014
I love this movie. Special edition tin case is really nice. The abilty to play on Flixter with the UV code is great. I still cry at the end even though I know what happens!
on 15 March 2015
Ordered on a Friday evening and the DVD turned up on Sunday afternoon. Absolutely brilliant service. As for the film, we already knew it was a gem and my little boy loved it.
on 20 September 2013
This film is magical. I played it to my somewhat hyper critical kids aged 14 and 12 and they couldn't help but love it too. Really stands the test of time. You will love E.T!
on 4 January 2015
Fabtastic picture and re mastered sound, brings this 33 year old movie back to life, a must for any Blu Ray collection as its that much of an improvement over the dying DVD
on 19 November 2014
A true classic! I loved this as a child and now have had great pleasure watching it with my 8 and 6 year old boys. Lovely to have a film that we can all enjoy together.