on 23 March 2017
very poor quality compared to the one I purchased from you last year. Very difficult to put to together and bits broke off I began to wonder if it was a fake
on 25 June 2017
My husband found this bench easy to put together, the instructions were clear, took him about half an hour, everything fitted together well just had to thumped them together, I think a rubber mallet would be good to use, save your hands, but we couldn't find ours.
Up close it looks what it is a plastic bench, but from a distance it looks ok. Good value for the money. It has plenty of room inside for storage of cushions and such that you use in the garden.Took one star off because I don't love it but I do like it.
on 11 June 2017
I ordered this and then looked at the reviews....I thought I had made a mistake. But, no! It arrived well packaged in good condition and all parts were present. I had seen the same product at higher prices. But this is quite a nice little bargain. The storage space will be useful and I hope it will last. The metal support bars (x3) add to the strength and sturdiness. I'm fairly confident it will last a good while when I install it in its permanent place in the garden.
on 17 September 2017
Pleasantly surprised considering reviews and personal experiences of Keter recently. This assembled fine, with no broken or missing parts. Took me half an hour to assemble and we can get our 3 recycling bags in there no problem. I doubt very much whether this is really suitable for sitting on, as plastic is flimsy and I think the seat part would buckle under heavier weights. I would recommend this seat, as long as you don't want to use it as a seat!
on 30 May 2016
Although it does the job as a storage box the purpose of this was also for a bench. The lid is just plastic with no strength to it, buckles and now won't close properly without scraping the arm as the seat lid now has a crease. Now I just have a fancy looking storage box in the garden
on 30 January 2015
This is an edited and second review of this bench.

On receiving this bench everything seemed fine although it was difficult to make everything fit. However after using this bench for approximately two years now the actual seat started to crack shortly after starting to use it which has eventually resulted in two massive holes appearing in the seating lid. There is no support beneath the middle of lid which results in sinkage of lid and then eventual cracks appearing which develop into gaping holes that makes this seat useless. I would ask the supplier to contact me about this as it may be a manufacturer defect?
on 14 July 2017
Great sturdy bench, I bought the cover too but unfortunately it wasn't on it when a storm hit. I lifted the lid and not a drop of water went under the seat lid.
on 18 June 2017
Very pleased, bench took about half an hr to assemble instructions OK . looks good ,seems quite sturdy with plenty storage. Overall very happy .prompt delivery.
on 29 April 2017
Very nice sturdy bench with lots of storage inside. Took a little while to put together but that might have also to do with the fact that I had about 6 children running around in the garden! Most of it clips in with some force, some screws are needed. My husband did the finishing touches where I had given up :)
on 31 May 2017
I have this bench and wanted another oh my days this was awful the worse thing I have ever purchased from amazon to date, holes don't match up, plastic split in places and looked dreadful have returned today.. Am shocked with it being a Keter as this is my favourite make so really was shocked