Customer reviews

on 15 July 2013
Great sandals for an active child who likes comfort. This is the third year we've bought them so that speaks for itself. The only problem is that the price keeps fluctuating (by up to £10) and I made the mistake of asking for an exchange as we needed to size down. If you do this then Amazon charge you the price when the exchange is processed, not the price showing when you choose the item on the website. This ended up making a difference of £3.00, which took an email (not satisfactory) and a phonecall to only partially resolve - £3.00 credit to my amazon account rather than back to my credit card. Also, consistency in displaying either European or UK sizing would help to ensure the correct size is ordered in future.
on 2 January 2010
Needed sandals for my son for a last minute Christmas holiday in the sun.
The sandals were delivered very promptly and were perfect for our holiday.
They were comfortable and will still fit in the summer.
on 1 July 2014
Great sandals, excellent quality fits well and there comfy.
on 8 July 2013
Bought these for my son, bought a size up, but the adjustable straps make it comfortable for him to walk in, would recommend to anyone but be sure on the sizes and if your not sure, google it, comes up straight away
on 1 March 2014
You will enjoy any kind of Birkenstock, they are garanty of quality. Perfect fit and last long time, you can go on holidays now.
on 6 April 2013
We LOVE a Birkenstock in this home, so these very competitively priced, swiftly delivered sandals were a most welcome addition. If you are buying sandals for your children - these are a must buy as they are stylish and super comfortable!
on 15 October 2013
These sandals are gorgeous. They are sturdy, fit my son very well and are easy to care for. It is difficult to find decent quality sandals for children: these are ideal and I have purchased a second pair. Look no further!
on 1 April 2011
I am happy with the shoes which i bought for my son. Only problem was I had to complain when it more than two weeks passed and they hadn't arrived. I got an apology and the new shipment arrived within 3 days.
on 7 August 2014
Lovely sandals. Although ordered EU33 size but came up too small. My son is a 1 in Clarks. So have had to order EU34. Seller (Pares Footwear) brilliant though and phoned me straight away to resolve it.
on 13 May 2014
Comfortable, soft, size correct, do not heart anywhere feet. Gives a comfortable feeling due to special material used, yr feet do not feel cold, as surface of sandal is warm/soft. Very happy with them.