on 17 October 2015
sure 8yr old will love it to add to her playmobil house for her birthday, have opened at bottom to check it and put batterys in the tree, the tree is the best bit of it and the lights do go out after 10mins so batterys should last a fair while that is a good touch all in all great for roleplay
on 23 December 2014
Along with Santa's sleigh my grandsons play with this toy frequently. One of them prefers setting up the room and the family, who have to go to sleep to wait for Santa. The Christmas tree is great. You turn the lights on and they go off automatically after 5 minutes. An excellent toy. The only addition we made was that I made a fire if twigs and cellophane paper to go with it.
on 5 January 2013
The tree itself is lovely and my son had a lot of fun pressing the button to switch on the lights (which I was really happy to see are on a timer and switch off after 5 minutes). The pieces of furniture are all very easy to build and use and the presents are made of cardboard which you build yourself. I was disappointed with the candles and wreath which are in so many parts (most of which are tiny) that my 4 year old didn't stand a chance of putting it together. Next year we'll get out some parts but I think it will be a few years yet before we can use the whole set.
on 17 January 2016
I bought this as a chrismas gift for my grandaughter, to put in her playmobile house. She absolutely loved it. Excellent value for money. My grandaughter plays for hours with her playmobile her own and the playmobile my daughter had has a child.
on 3 November 2011
I haven't actually given this toy to my daughter yet as it's a birthday present but I think she's going to love it. I've bought the father Christmas to go with it. Good service, it arrived really quickly.
on 21 October 2012
Can't wait for Christmas! This set is just lovely, and great for acting out Christmas eve/day scenes again and again. A definite must have. Can be played with on it's own, no need for a house to put it in. So glad to have found this set!
on 4 July 2012
bought this to make a christmas decoration for home makeing a christmas scene useing teddy bears .let you now how it goes .a lovely item well presented bought these items for my sons now buying for my grandson . great products well done PLAYMOBILE.
on 12 September 2014
Great toy. my granddaughter will love it for christmas
on 13 February 2013
Our playmobil people wanted to celebrate Christmas with the Christmas tree and have some presents. Super quality from the playmobil as usually. Great fun!
on 6 January 2013
the kids all love this item, having really discovered it, the ranges of ages for my grandchilren is 4 - 10 and they all like it!