on 26 June 2017
These were too large so I returned them. I also didn't like the thick foot hold bit, it was twisted and dug into the top of my feet. I'm really glad I returned them, because at Gatwick while waiting for a flight there was an authentic Havaianas kiosk and the difference is like night and day. The genuine Havaianas have comfortable rubber soles with no scent unlike these thicker ones that smell industrial. The foot holder bit is also much thinner on the real sandals too, really well fitting. I highly recommend spending a bit more for the real deal, it's totally worth it.

Surprising that this seller is allowed to flog their sandals as the true brand without being sued. Fine if they want to sell cheap sandals, but passing them off as true Havaianas is a blatant missell.
10 people found this helpful
on 21 July 2017
100% NOT REAL - 100% NOT WORTH THE MONEY.

Had many pairs of Havainas, and these don't have certain marks and too many tell tale signs to indicate that these are FAKE.

The Goods were also bent up at the ends, and the straps keep coming out of the holes.

Poor on Amazon's behalf, to actually sell FAKE items as REAL.

Returning and Refund wanted.
7 people found this helpful
on 7 September 2017
Absolute bunch of crap. I've just come back from SE and should've picked up a pair there. These are FAKE! The sole is made of foam NOT rubber like they should be (see pic, foam squishes, rubber doesn't). The straps are cheap plastic and twisted. Not happy. I bought these to replace my two year old pair, these aren't going to last two minutes!
review image
6 people found this helpful
on 25 June 2015
I ordered these flip-flops and they were lovely, but unfortunately despite ordering 6-7 UK size the flip-flops were
size 5- which you only found out when you opened the package- (the box listed the correct size.). I gave them to family member and
re-ordered a red pair size 6-7 which when they arrived were- yes size 5 even though the box said 39-40. So I am now
returning them , first time ever with Amazon. I have given up and will not re-order these shoes.
5 people found this helpful
on 30 June 2017
Having still got a pair that I bought in Oz in 2007 that are still going strong but alas no longer white, it was time to get a new pair. The problem with buying online is you cannot see a few pairs in front of you to make he best decision. Havaianas vary so much even if they say the same size on them. I ordered the same size as my originals said on them but when they came they were bigger and as I'm a perfectionist they are too big. Also the strap on top was badly twisted and not right and no matter how much I tried readjusting it still didn't sit right therefore not properly comfortable like my old ones.
I'm sending them back AND the black ones too which were even bigger despite saying the same size on them. I will reorder and hope the next ones are all ok!
2 people found this helpful
on 16 May 2018
I have a shocking and completely true anecdote about my sister's pair of havaianas. A few years ago, my sister spent a month in Tanzania. It was so flippin' hot that her walking boots MELTED during the first week. She was unable to replace her walking boots, so she had to wear her pair of havaianas (which she'd brought along as lounge shoes) for the rest of her trip. She walked miles and miles in her havaianas and found they were perfectly sufficient.
I purchased my first pair a year ago, and they are still as good as new.
Thank you to Havaianas from us both :D
2 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon 17 September 2014
They are expensive compared to flip flops you pick out of baskets or souvenir shops on holiday, and wearing them constantly, the last pair lasted just a year and which I am now replacing. I want to be sure I have a red pair in the wardrobe and I do wear them round the house even in winter if I don't wish to wear my warm slippers, they are such a great colour and fit, and immediately wearable without having to break them in, or my toes. I think their just plain, true, deep colours are what I love most, as eventually like all flip flops, the rubber starts to crumble come away from the post hole then comes loose from the sole and is beyond repair.
The best.
3 people found this helpful
on 19 April 2017
I purchased a pair of these in black and they were perfect. I decided on a white pair. The arrived with yellow stains and the bottom plugs one is broken I am truelly disappointed
review imagereview imagereview image
5 people found this helpful
on 3 February 2018
Terrible purchase, looked fake to me but had all the holograms and logos on, the toe posts were completely twisted in on themselves and the bit that went into the sole of the shoe didn't fit in the hole properly it also had a bit of foam sticking out. I went on a different online shop and bought some different ones and the quality of those was completely different and they came in a box unlike these ones that came in a plastic bag.
I returned these the same day I got them.
on 14 July 2017
Excellent price. These are the cheapest havianas we found. If you are a size 5-6 uk then get the 39/40 (size 6/7) as the one below this came up too small. Prompt delivery and seller was great at exchanging the product so quickly. Great for holidays and wearing with casual dresses and jeans.
One person found this helpful