Customer reviews

HealthAid Vitamin E 100% Pure Oil 50ml
Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 29 November 2017
I've been using this for 17 years since my eldest was born. I mixed it with cocoa butter to put over my pregnant stomach and as a result, no stretch marks.
I now use this under my eyes and no lines and dark circles.
on 30 December 2013
i've got some really bad 'blemishes'.. on my face,,, not sure if its dermatitis or, who knows..

but this stuff is making it all fade, fast.
my skin is starting to look really healthy after just a short period of use.

very good for scars too.
and its 100% vitamin E oil, unlike alot of other brands.

its a very viscous liquid, but once rubbed in - it loses that 'tacky' feeling.
i wouldn't wear it while going out as it leaves your skin quite shiny... - i'd use some moisturiser or something.
but if your staying in doors, and definitely when you go to bed - this stuff is great!
on 5 October 2014
I used this product recently before going to bed. 10 mins later I felt it burning my skin and so washed off with water. When I awoke the next morning my face was swollen, blotchy and very itchy - particularly around the eye area.
I told friend of mine, who had exactly the same reaction to this product - so be warned!
on 30 November 2016
using it on an operation scar on my wrist, can't tell if it's doing the job as I'm not as diligent as I should be in applying it but it does make the scar softer.
on 18 December 2017
The last one I bought of this brand lasted me years. Happy to buy again albeit way more expensive this time!
on 8 January 2018
wicked on the skin
on 14 December 2012
Great stuff! Really helped skin repair itself. I have super sensitive skin and this didn't cause any bad reaction at all. I was able to use it on my face.
on 8 September 2013
I bought this product some time ago when I family member had a operation. I hoped it would help to heal the scar. I am sure it did help a great deal. This is why I have ordered it again. Thank you.
on 30 October 2016
Following hip replacement surgery, and after the incision wound has closed, this Vitamin E oil is the best thing to apply for speedier healing and a smoother scar.
on 26 January 2018
Amazing product my doctor advice me to buy it,and iam using it it's fantastic my skin is just much better then before.thank you

See one answered question