Size: X-Large|Colour: Seal Grey|Change
Price:£12.68+ Free shipping

on 2 December 2011
For the money this is a great fleece. Looks more expensive than it actually is and is as warm has toast. The XL fits me nice and snugly with a 42 inch chest.
on 6 March 2014
I got brown colour ..very nice ..dark ..simple fleece...pity no pocket(s) ...but neat without...same as in bhs for £16!!!! ....bhs said did not know when my size would be in....these stores are a pain ....so I seached amazon and got it for nearly half price.....I have also got a blue one from amazon.....good value.
on 24 August 2015
Well made and the size was correct in terms of chest fit and sleeve length. It is pretty short in the body length though. I bought the 3XL size and it is at least 2 or 3 inches too short (it's 2" above my belt). I tried to return it, but there's a £3.99 postage charge, meaning I'd only get about half my money back. I have reluctantly decided to keep the item and let my daughter use it as a super large, baggy jumper for sobbing on the sofa. I wouldn't be able to wear it out, so it's no use to me.
on 11 October 2015
I love the fleece. After having used it (I bought a few in different colours) for a year for cycling It passed all tests.
It is very light to wear for all seasons. It is durable and just perfect for any outdoor activities (windy, cold, and chilly weather).
on 27 December 2011
Product was got ror my girlfriend to give to her son not at christmas. He was highly delighted with it. We could not find a product like it anywhere although we tried numerous shops locally.Regatta Thompson Men's Leisurewear Fleece
on 13 July 2011
Bought this fleece has a birthday present - think they thought we had paid a lot more!! Good quality and a good buy!
on 27 November 2011
Everything you could ask for, quick dispatch and warm.

Plenty of room, this has become a firm favorite of mine.
on 9 June 2016
Having already ordered one of these in the Hawthorn shade, and being very happy with it and impressed with the quality and reasonable price of it, I decided to order another one in Skydive, which was the same price as the one in the Hawthorn shade. My Skydive one arrived today and I'm just as happy with it as my Hawthorn one! I'd also ordered one of the women's version in a raspberry'ish colour, which arrived at the same time, and I've noticed that the fleece of the men's version seems to be slightly thicker and more plush than the women's one. So, I'm really happy with the men's version that I've got! I would say though that the shade of blue of Skydive seems to be a bit different in reality to the shade depicted in the photo of it on here - mine is more teal, which I actually like more anyway than the paler colour depicted in the Skydive shade photo on here!
on 14 May 2016
Gave it 1 star because the arm lengths are 'reasonable'. What is it about companies now that insist on making tops, which are designed for walking, so short that they barely cover your waist, let alone your backside? I reckon one wash and it'll be fit for the bin due to further shrinkage. Last Regatta top I'll be buying!
on 9 August 2016
I love these fleeces ! ! I got two in a soft mink'ish colour (I forgot the name of it on here!) and then another in a Sky blue because I liked the others so much and the prices were so reasonable! You can't go wrong with these - the fleece is fairly fine but it feels very soft and velvety and is cosy to wear, I love the zip neck and the sizing is very generous (a bit big on me and the sleeves are very long but I'd rather have that than have something too small and tight!), they wash really well and don't seem to pill at all and, of course, they dry quickly, and the price is great. The only slight downside for me is that they don't have pockets and I'm used to most of my fleeces and hoodies having pockets. Still, I'm awarding these 5 stars anyway because they are so nice ! I can HIGHLY recommend ! !