on 12 June 2018
Although I never saw this when it first came out I really enjoyed this mini series and am surprised they did not make a second. Very gripping and it can be watched again. I am a fan of Surnane Jones and she played her part wonderfully and whilst you felt sorry for her she achieved most but not all she wanted. No plot spoilers you will just have to watch it.
Also good to see that it was set in Leeds as most of this genre tends to favour the lkes of London so it was a good choice that it was set in another city. Hope you enjoy it and get ready for a rollercoater ride.
on 4 May 2017
Excellent strictly confidential recommended again
on 29 July 2016
great programme loved it definitely worth a watch
on 16 June 2016
Very Good!
on 18 March 2016
Loved it! And perfect condition!
on 30 June 2016
Compelling viewing, must watch as I do not want to spoil the twists and turns and spoil your viewing pleasure.
on 7 June 2015
Ok
on 12 January 2015
Good :)
One person found this helpful
on 5 February 2014
I've never written a review before, but thought I'd give it a go!
I bought this DVD as it sounded like the kind of British drama that I usually enjoy. The fact that it had Suranne Jones in it also helped with my decision! Unfortunately, I was very disappointed with it..... I watched the first 2 episodes back to back thinking it was bound to get better, but I never got round to watching any further as I was totally disinterested in the characters and what was going to happen next!
I also couldn't decide whether it was meant to be a comedy or a drama..... It certainly didn't hold my attention! Perhaps I will change my mind if or when I get round to watching the remainder of the episodes!
on 8 April 2013
Excellent story thouroughly enjoyable and an easy watch. i never watched it when it was on TV but Suranne Jones is very good in it
2 people found this helpful