Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 31 December 2015
We have a lot of apple trees and we store apples for the winter so a corer is a necessary piece of equipment for us. This corer is the best I have used, strong and easy to use. Be careful if you use it on a wooden board because the 'teeth' on the end will bite into the surface and spoil the surface of the board. It still deserves 5 stars though in our book!
on 27 February 2014
I couldnt decide whether to get a standard corer or 'upgrade' to this one. I'm glad i chose this one :o) It's very easy to use, once you get used to lining up both ends of the core but also, if you misjudge it, you can just move it over slightly and do it again. Sharp at the bottom so i haven't had to battle with starting the coring and it's also easy to wash. I also love the idea of flipping the core into the bin by lifting the lever, it makes life so much easier.
on 27 November 2012
Best corer I've found, but lost a star because a core got stuck in the tube and when I pressed firmly on the thumb lever to open the jaws, the sharp metal end of the level cut into my thumb and made it bleed. Needs a rubber/plastic top to the lever similar to the handle material.
on 7 January 2016
I buy a fresh apple corer every year at Christmas as a stocking filler. Silly I know but we eat a lot of apples in our house (I should really stop buying corers and save for an orchard!).

I've bought this model the last three years running and it's never let us down.

I'll continue to buy this model for sure.
on 9 November 2015
Brilliant. I use it in tandem with the Lakeland cylindrical one. This one takes out a fatter section so you can be losing some good apple, but sometimes that saves time, especially with the biggest ones. The handle is very comfortable and the spring mechanism strong. Feels as if it'll last a long time.
on 1 April 2013
A must for anyone who has an apple tree in their garden. It really is the best on the planet. If you like baked apples this is a necessary tool for your kitchen that you will wonder how you lived without. I have used all sorts over the years and am delighted that with failing manual dexterity these days, I found this little treasure to help me. Again, the name Cuisipro comes up trumps in design and durability.

A few years later. The update is that it is still going strong and still as useful. The best design there is.
on 13 May 2015
I really like this- the best apple corer I've tried - and my kids can use it too, which was the whole point so I dont have to constantly cut apples every day. However....there is one flaw. Whatever strong metal this is made of immediately turns the apple brown where the core is cut out! Too bad....almost perfect. I doubt this will break though as it is really sturdy and easy to use.
on 29 August 2017
Well made and sturdy. I dehydrate pounds of apples at a time and wanted something that would core them easily. This does the job extremely well.
on 27 January 2016
If you want your apple cored simply and easily this is the device for you. It went through a number of hard Cox's apples with a gentle push and a twist and washes in the dishwasher after.

I have had the cheaper corers, this is the BMW of corers and worth the extra!
on 15 May 2016
While it seems a good idea, it just doesn't work. The two 'arms' of this gadget quickly become twisted and forced out of line. Consequently it become much harder to push them through the apple. And this happens after only about 2 or 3 usages.

See one answered question