Customer reviews

on 25 September 2014
My board arrived two days early which was a very pleasant surprise. I only noticed after buying the board that i am a stone over the recommended rider weight for the board. This has made absolutely no difference atall. I've been out a few times now and i'm loving the board. i cant wait till the evenings every day.

I am an older guy and surf a lot but i'm finding myself skating more and more, The board does everything it says on the add and for a beginner i would defo recommend :)
on 1 May 2017
Good and fun board but the bolts and washers rusted verry badley after being caught in a light shower for a few minutes and it was dried off after aswell
on 4 July 2011
It is a very nice board and worth every penny of the cost.
It has a smooth ride and it's easy to control.
on 12 April 2012
It's an excellent board for the price. I bought this a while ago as I wanted to try longboarding and was on a budget, and this was the perfect choice. It comes with abec 5 bearings which I was a bit weary about, and as I guessed they rusted up within a few months... yet given the price there is nothing stopping you from buying a tidy set of bone reds or abec 7s (clean your bearings, you'll regret it otherwise!). It's perfect for cruising, and the spring of the board almost makes you feel like you're floating! But it won't slide... I tried once (bad idea).
on 18 July 2014
Got this for my brother for a birthday present. He really likes it. Seems really stable at medium speeds. Good/fun for getting around town. Solid build quality and arrived on time.
on 25 September 2015
I bought this item for my 15 year old son for his birthday, he is over the moon with it and now meant leave the house with out it.
I know nothing about longboards, but my son's words were "awesome"!!!
The only negative to me was it took a week to arrive even though I paid extra for fast delivery
on 30 December 2014
Very quick delivery, was given as a present, son very pleased.
on 14 April 2013
I was inspired to start a new hobby when I left school. Longboarding was that! This was the board I chose to start off with. I was not disappointed. It was stable and had great, grippy wheels (not good for sliding but I was only a beginner!). However, after a few months passed by, and I started to improve at this sport, this board grew rather boring. I got new wheels and trucks which got me entertained again. This entertainment was short lived, so after much consideration and saving, I got myself a more advanced (and expensive!) board which I am still riding to this date. I have given my Mindless Hunter to my friend who is starting this great sport. Long story short, This board is great (and very good for its price) for beginners and intermediate, however as you improve this board will not do a lot for you. Four stars. Keep on ridin'!
on 13 May 2010
A fast and smooth longboard.

Despite the Abec 5's it's just so quick.....and the spring on the deck makes you feel like you're flying!

For cool people only!
on 23 November 2010
The board arrived in no time and in perfect condition. It was a birthday present and the recipient is a very happy customer!