Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 26 April 2013
It was comfortable to wear and did not seem to fade from constant use. Would have like it to have a bit of hidden support for my "girls" though.
on 18 June 2013
Extremely good fit and the colour is good as well (not too bright but I was a bit bored of black).
You may be able to get a similar suit slightly cheaper in the shops but the price is not bad too.
I've swum in it a few times and it washes well so far so I'm happy with the purchase.
on 20 February 2014
A great colour if like me you are more likely to sink to the bottom of the pool than get to the other side, however being a size 10-12 I found the 12 very large so not completely true to size. Fabric is comfortable which is why i'm giving it 3 stars.
on 4 April 2013
This is the first time I have ordered a size 40 (usually size 38)and at first I thought it too loose. But after twenty lengths and a rinse through...it is PERFECT. Fabby bright colour and comfortable as my own skin.
on 4 May 2013
Speedy delivery and good fit. The material is very strong, leaving you comfortable and reassured when swimming. Good product and matching good price.
on 14 June 2013
The swimsuit was fine but I had to return as needed a different size. Very reasonable price and will re-order.
on 9 September 2013
Love the colour and if I'd bought size smaller would have been perfect, my fault so can't blame the product.