Bioguard Surgical Hand Gel Pump Dispenser 500ml
Size: 500ml Pump Bottle|Colour: Multi|Change

on 10 October 2017
I've bought a lot of this over the years for both home and work as it was absolutely excellent, however it seems it has been rebranded and reformulated to remove the added moisturisers and aloe vera which were a big part of its selling point. An interesting move. I won't be buying again.
9 people found this helpful
on 16 September 2017
Been using this stuff for ages and now they have decided to re-brand but also leave out the added moisturisers and aloe vera so as a result this stuff now really dries out and irritates the skin, bad move!!! Hands feel red-raw and swollen and skin extra dry!!!
4 people found this helpful
on 7 December 2015
need to be very patient in trying to get the gel out of the dispenser...maybe mine was a faulty one but have been put off from buying it in the future
8 people found this helpful
on 23 December 2014
This is the hand gel that I go to and buy. It last a moderate amount of time and doesn't leave any sort of nasty residue or stickiness when it dries.
One thing to note is that when you finish using the pump product there is quite a lot of residual gel on the sides which cannot be pumped out, quite a waste really which is find slightly irritating; but this is the nature of gels (vs. liquids) so not much can be done really.
9 people found this helpful
on 2 October 2014
I always keep hand gel in the house but they usually tend to be drying or leave a residue behind that smells and tastes awful. This hand gel is totally different, yes it smells chemically as you are using it but a minute later it's gone and it feels really moisturising too. I will be re-ordering this for sure.
8 people found this helpful
on 13 November 2017
Two come in the package and at a good price. Very effective. Does what it says it will. Reassures against germs present daily. Very strong alcohol scent set me back a bit at first, but I'm getting use to it. Not sure I'll buy this again when the time comes because of the very strong odour. But it does suit a purpose for now.
on 15 December 2016
Great for cleaning your hands after handling reptiles, I keep a bottle of this stuff on top of a vivarium for whenever a clean is needed. The pump has always been solid and never broken, it can be a bit tough getting the remaining gel out when the bottle is getting low, but it's easy to transfer to a new bottle so not an issue. Does not leave a horrible perfumey smell after use. Will buy this again whenever I start to run out.
on 16 December 2016
I originally bought this product with the intent of using it as a hand cleaner to keep in the toilet, I know also use it to clean the floor. This stuff smells extremely strong which is unpleasant however it does its job well, your hands aren't left dry as with most alcoholic hand sanitisers.
2 people found this helpful
on 11 November 2016
This hand gel sits permanently on my baby changing table, where I use it after every nappy change. Pump is very convenient, and the gel feels very effective. Dries quickly and smells... hygienic
3 people found this helpful
on 3 September 2017
there is no doubt in my mind that this is good stuff, good sanitiser, but it took at least 5 minutes to open the bottle. even with the helpful arrows on the lid it wouldn't work until I had removed the lid and pushed as the cap went round, I thought that I had broken the pump but on reassembly it works well.