on 13 January 2014
Works like a charm on my 5 year old, very much abused Gore-Tex jacket. Needs fairly frequent reapplication (about once a fortnight) and has an initial vinegary smell which goes away with time but might bother some people. Seller dispatched first thing Monday morning after I placed my order late on Sunday night.
on 2 September 2014
I'd used the "TX Direct" wash-in proofer for a few years,and always found it a decent product (and convenient too!).This stuff requires a tiny bit of faffing,but I think it possibly gives a greater degree of proofing.I reckon I'll stick with this from now on.
on 20 July 2013
Having used other makes of waterproofing that get washed in (how can that work?). This spray on waterproofing from Nikwax is so easy to use and it works after only one application.
on 4 January 2013
Restored waterproofing perfectly in both gortex cycling jacket and overtrousers.
This combined with the same product to wash in was very successful.
on 24 October 2016
Excellent. make sure you use this after cleaning all of the detergent out of your garment with non-detergent based soap - it just wont work otherwise.
on 27 December 2012
used on my gore tex jacket after it started letting water in and is now fully water proof again manged both jackets out this one small amount
on 25 February 2014
Bought this to re-proof my dogs coats but I have been spraying it on everything. Easy to use and works. Great product
on 3 September 2013
I bought this to spray on my motorcycle jacket and trousers (textile). I applied it several times evenly and dried it overnight with a dehumidifier but it made no difference, still leaks as much as without it.
on 25 October 2013
As described, great item!
Would recommend as does what it says on the tin.
Get it, well worth it! Thanks
on 11 November 2013
Does what It says. Spray clean, dry garment outside if possible. Leave to dry. Rain will just run off. Brilliant.

See one answered question