TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 13 January 2014
A lovely presented pen which is looks and feels like a quality pen, given the price I'm really surprised at how well it writes, it is a very nice weight, heavy enough but not light like a normal ballpoint pen.

I've used a Mont Blanc before which was beautiful to write with, the Troika Black Forest is not in that league but its not far behind it, plus I would rather lose this than a silly priced pen, a few people of commented when I have handed them the pen when I asked them to sign something which speakers volumes for the quality.

Really please with my Troika Black Forest
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 3 December 2013
The finish on this pen is beautiful and to write with it is an amazing experience. The end result does not seem to have been produced by a ballpoint pen, but more like an actual pen dipped into an old inkwell; it looks and feels so fluid! It is as if you are experiencing a time-warp. It is difficult to put into words!

Update: April 2016 and it is still writing smoothly with original supply. Greatly used and much appreciated. So smooth!
on 12 December 2013
Looks neat and fabulous pen a good writing implement that's got bags of style and can be used as a gift anytime
on 6 December 2015
Having previously purchased the Troika Latin Tango Designed Metal Rollerball Pen I was looking forward to a bargain here. Unfortunately, this
Troika Black Forest Designed Metal Ballpoint is not in the same league as its more expensive brethren.

This pen is light in weight and whilst pretty enough just isn't what I was expecting. Next time I'll pay a little more and get the real, heavyweight, deal.
on 6 April 2016
My main beef with this pen is that it's too bulky. It feels corpulent between my fingers like an unwieldy steer. Another minor gripe is that on several occasions the ink has splodged out and made an untidy smudge.
on 21 November 2014
I bought the pen as a Christmas present and am very pleased with the way it looks and the box it came in. I hope the person I have bought it for will like it and enjoy using it.
on 5 August 2014
nice pen and i love the gel ink..
on 3 August 2014
Nice item exactly as desciribed
on 21 April 2015
I just love all Troika Pens.
on 16 November 2014
Nice pen but the online picture needs to be bigger and clearer.

See one answered question