Great game & this is a novel twist on it, adding chocolate. It's just a pity that it's spoiled by the chocolate not tasting very good (in my opinion). Spoiling the ship for a ha'penmy worth of tar, as they say.

Nevertheless we didn't let that spoil the game & we still had fun playing it.
on 31 December 2013
The box makes bold claims about being 'Belgian Chocolate', the reality is the chocolate tastes like advent calendar chocolate. Cheap and nasty. Leaves horrible after-taste too. We decided to use Celebrations instead. I know!! I don't know how they claim it to be Belgian. As for the questions they are incorrectly worded and the answers were not always right either making us consult our iFad for the correct answers.

A terrible product.
on 28 December 2012
I thought the game itself was quite fun but the chocolate was terribly disappointing. After tasting the chocolate once guests who 'won' a chocolate again chose to give them back rather than eatt them.
on 31 December 2011
This was a real winner on Christmas night! Great fun for all the family!The chocolate bits were a real novelty.
on 18 February 2015
The Game is fine, your usual Trivial Pursuit but the chocolate is HORRIBLE. Even a certain family member who demolishes any chocolate he can get his hands on threw the remainder of this in the bin. I can't imagine Belgium being very happy with the outrageous claim on the box. I got this on a lightening deal so it was cheap, but I would not recommend it, just get a regular game of Trivial Pursuit and give a chocolate prize to the winner.
on 17 January 2015
This is not the full game and only consists of chocolates with questions on and one chocolate price coin. There are no instructions and we just played randomly after midnight on NYE! It was fun but I think I expected a bit more for the money. Also the chocolate isn't really very nice, in the end we played but didn't eat much of it, so it's back in the cupboard for another time!
on 16 October 2013
Bought this with the other two games for my family as a gift for Christmas. Very novel gift and if you are anything like my son in law and don't win he can eat the evidence - thank you
on 12 January 2015
well packaged and arrived before the advised delivery date. this was bought for a christmas present and was well received - helped to make a pleasant evening with friends.
on 4 April 2013
Brilliant combination of choc and quiz. My partner ate the chocs and I answred the questions. Good fun gift for anyone
on 6 January 2013
Bought this for my kids as a joke for christmas and they loved it,also got the monopoly and scrabble chocolate games.

See one answered question