Customer reviews

Price:£6.99

on 30 January 2015
excellent !
on 9 August 2010
I first heard Laura Marling from her track - "Ghosts" - that was on the Mercury Music Prize sampler CD. I bought this album on the basis of enjoying that track and I have not been disappointed. Her style of music reminds me in parts of Beth Orton's music. As I said in the title "Lovely Music"!
on 15 July 2012
This young lady is absolutely superb and I must say that out of my 300 or so albums this is up there at the top, yes, it is that good.
Anyone that says this girls music is boring should go back to their Robbie Williams and Sheryl Cole CDs and do REAL music fans a favour!
on 5 November 2010
I have to say that this is the best album that I have listened to all year. I got it after hearing my friend play it and now it is never off my ipod. Laura has a lovely voice, really catchy powerful songs - a very talented lady and I would highly recommend!
on 22 November 2011
The whole album is very good, highlights are devils spoke and rambling man. Passionate intricate song writing, she is consistantly good while every album is different in some way, keeps you listening for the next story.
on 28 May 2010
I bought this album for a friend and she said it was so good so I downloaded it off iTunes the other day.
It's absolutely amazing. Maybe not as good as her previous album but a great listen.

on 4 February 2012
This and another were requested and although I have no idea as to what it is like I have been advised on good authority that it was just the ticket and a worthy addition to our daughters collection.
on 20 April 2012
Superb album,if great song writers are blessed with a gift then Laura Marling is truly gifted. Can't think of any negatives, she is not only a great writer but she also has a beautiful voice.
on 23 April 2012
I found this album when looking for new music and it is nice and relaxing to listen to. Some of the songs though are a bit dull but on the whole I like the album and would recommend it.
on 24 December 2014