on 3 August 2014
Does what it says on Tin. Holds sand or water. Remember to put the shell in the place it is going to be used and then fill it up. Edges can be flimsy when trying to lift and move with sand in. Otherwise... V good.
on 23 June 2013
Purchased this for the dog to cool off in the heat. Now all we need is the summer to arrive.
on 30 July 2012
I bought this for my 2 year old having had one for my other daughter who is now 20! The product looks identical but they couldnt of made it any thinner if they had tried.The plastic is wafer thin compared to the original and you cant put much weight on top to hold it down plus its very brittle on the edges.
on 1 October 2014
Good quality, excellent value, quick delivery.
on 20 September 2014
rubbish to store as lid does not fit base. VERY disappointing
on 23 July 2014
I use it for a pool for my dog! He can't break this one as easily as a blow up one!
on 24 July 2013
Super quick delivary....item just as described I thought it is good value in comparison to similar items I'd looked at...our dogs love it!
on 13 September 2014
Great product, less durable than I imagined, broke with the first toddler to fall on it.
on 23 July 2014
Took a while to arrive but the dog loves taking a dip!
on 6 September 2014