Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 9 April 2013
The camera takes good quality pictures but the batteries don't last. No point trying normal batteries as a back up as they only last for 3 photos.
on 5 February 2015
well pleased with this bundle.
on 22 January 2015
Great camera. Easy to use, small enought to fit in a pocket and takes a lovely photo. Comes with all the cables you'll need to download photos to your computer. No need to buy any other cables etc.
on 11 December 2014
Great little camera for a wicked price.

eHome also went out of their way to arrange delivery for the day I specified and didn't charge me extra.

Brilliant product and service.
on 7 December 2013
I have bought this for a Christmas gift for a member of my family and I know they will love it as much as I love my Fugi camera
I be leave this make of digital camera is second to none .
on 28 January 2015
I bought this bundle for my Grandson. the camera takes great pictures.Pictures are pin sharp a nice camera for taking on holiday as it is small but of good quality.It comes with a nice case.
on 16 December 2013
Was thinking of buying this camera anyway because of all the good reviews so when I seen it as a bundle and at this price I snapped it up, a nice little present for the wife. She loves it.
on 19 September 2014
Bought as a Birthday present for my Grandson just before holiday in Spain. Great package that worked straight out of the box. Excellent value and quality and delivered before time stated
on 12 July 2013
Price and configuration right. Extras a bonus and where why I chose this over other very similar products. If you want an SLR be prepared to pay for it, this is a click and go camera.
on 15 November 2013
this camera is lightweight easy to use and will fit in your pocket
the charger charges really fast. great for walking around on the hill

as always mon the broom!!!