on 28 May 2010
This product is very well presented in a beautifully posh looking basket. This is a great gift idea if you are stuck on someone with specific tastes. It was expensive but in my view was worth the money.
on 25 April 2011
Very good value present. My grandmother was delighted to receive item which she said was in a beautiful basket and packaged well. Speedy delivery too.
on 11 October 2010
An excellent gift basket which was very happily received by the recipients.(Thank you very much for our suprise gift.Lovely. Will come in very handy.)
Easy to order and dispatched quickly. A good value for the cost.
Would use again.
on 28 October 2013
this is the best hamper ive ever bought. the basket isbeautiful and you can use it as a fruit basket afterwards. the contents are quality. i got this for my siser who loves this and she was definately not dissappointed.
on 12 June 2012
GIFT BASKET TREAT - Great gift for any occasion. Traditional willow shopping basket packed with treats. Food Hampers from Web Hampers.

This product in it's content was up there and Ok ,however the baskeet was fine butr the finish let the whole gift down
on 31 July 2012
I bought this for my mother's 88th birthday. it includes all the things she really loves, chocolate,cake biscuits and tea, all packed in a lovely willow basket with ribbons and a gift card. Well worth every penny for someone who has almost everything she needs.
on 25 October 2011
Another great Hamper. Delivered on time. very happy recipients. Will use again and recommend to friends. Great choice of Hampers for all occasions. I have sent two now and both have been brilliant. Thank you
on 29 November 2013
I chose this basket of goodies for my father and daughter, for Christmas. The choice of delights and treats is very varied and there is something for everyone. I also chose it based on the reviews I read by other people who have purchased it. It represents, I think, very good value for money and I know will be a welcome gift by them.
on 2 December 2014
When I received the hamper it wasn't packaged as well as I would have expected, just several packaging peanuts stuffed in with the products - so I bought some nesting before gifting it to someone. I wouldn't mind this for a cheaper price but have bought cheaper hampers that have looked beautiful when they've arrived! My advice is shop around.
on 16 March 2016
Fantastic! I usually buy these gift sets for friends and family but this time I bought one for my Grandmothers birthday and she loves it. I also got to have a little try of the different goodies and it's lovely! She is very impressed and likes everything.
Maybe a little bit pricey for what you get. Maybe knock £5-£10 off and it'd be better!