on 9 September 2017
To be clear, I ordered this from electrosmart. It has always been faulty, though I always assumed it was my headphone cable at fault. However, having replaced it with an alternative adaptor it became clear that it was the adaptor that was the problem: essentially, there was a loose connection within. For such a simple piece of equipment, it's a basic fault. No idea how other people fared but that's my experience.
on 30 September 2016
I looked at almost every option on Amazon and choose this one. I'm glad that I did. It wasn't stupidly expensive yet it does the job very well. It appears to be very solid and durable too. I would definitely buy this one again.
on 14 December 2016
Great little adaptor. Works well. I had a query with Electrosmart as well and they were very quick and professional in resolving it. So 5 stars for the adaptor and Electrosmart
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 4 February 2014
A functional adaptor which I bought for an electro-acoustic guitar (Lindo). It works quite well for now though when you rotate the adaptor in the socket, you can hear some cracks in the amplifier which is not very nice. However, I'm not sure if it is due to the adaptor or due to the socket itself so please keep that in mind.

Update after two years:
The adaptor is still going strong but the background noise still persists when you rotate the adaptor.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Kind Regards
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 20 February 2015
Solidly built 6.3mm headphone adapter that benefits from its gold plating. It has a good weight for its size and the connection is very positive, but only after the 3.5mm jack is fully inserted. The connection is confirmed by a very positive 'click' that you can hear and feel. It is unlikely that the smaller jack will disconnect by a slight tug on the cable (not that you should) but you will need a firm grip on the 3.5mm jack to disconnect it.
on 9 August 2017
This is a good quality product with no sound loss, it fits the socket great with no crackling.
Therefore I'd recommended for your amp, guitar or even your metal detector lol

See photos for a better look.
review image review image
on 18 March 2017
Good quality and does the job. I'd buy another, no qualms about it ;-)
on 31 August 2017
Does the job for which it was purchased. Feels of very good quality and looks good too......Not much else one can write about it really!
A good quality adaptor.
on 7 June 2017
The 3.5mm plug is loose fitting, barely gripped, and really easily pulled out. Prompt delivery though!
on 28 June 2017
Using this to be able to use my normal headphones I use every day in my synth. The sound quality is not great but I can't discern whether that's because of the headphones or this piece. Day to day I have no issues with the sound quality from my headphones though. Will do until I can afford superior headphones.