Customer reviews

1,553
Style: Ultra Life|Size: Duo Box|Change

on 6 January 2017
It's a bulb with a nice colour. It seems brighter than the standard, but that could be the cooler tone. Photo attached on the right is the standard bulb and the left is the Osram Night Breaker
review image
As motorcyclist's have a problem with car drivers not seeing them in daylight hours these are much brighter than the standard fitted bulbs so you are more likely to be seen. Recommend these if you need to raise your visibility during the day.
I had blown my dipped beam on my motorcycle, rather than replacing it with another cheapie I though it was time for an upgrade and Osram have always been a good make. I'm not sure they are any brighter but the light is whiter and seems to give a clearer view ahead, As this was not a huge investment and they are better than the previous bulb, that's all good. Oh the bike is a 2013 Aprilia Shiver, it uses twin lights one dip and one full beam, if that is any help.
on 21 October 2016
I bought these to replace the ones supplied with my new car. I'd previously had HID front light dipped and main, the new model only had standard H7 bulbs for the main light. (New design of front light). The difference in light colour, projection and intensity was quite obvious once the Night Breakers were installed. The old bulbs were adequate but the Osram's really do the job so much better. So much so you wonder why these are not fitted as standard. My front fog lights are also H7 so I'll very probably change those over before the winter sets in. Recommended.
on 3 February 2017
If your after a whiter light and stuck with a halogen set up, then these are not the bulbs for you.

I bought these bulbs to replace my Osram Hyper blues, which are great bulbs, but were a bit too blue for me...
Unfortunately these Osram cool blue bulbs are poor and they are still way too yellow in appearance, so I will be switching back to my Osram Hypers which are much better in almost every way.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 March 2017
Best bulbs I have tried and are still going strong. High beam lights up as far as you can see without binoculars. Good spread of light also.
on 10 September 2017
I have previously had good experiences with these bulbs however the box arrived with some minor damage, upon fitting they appear less bright and more yellow than the standard OE Philips bulbs, there are random bright patches in the field of vision. I will continue to use and see how I get on, not holding out hope. The price was also increased very shortly before I checked out.
on 29 March 2017
they punch a hole in the nightime
on 19 March 2017
Not as cool or intense as I had hoped.
on 27 April 2017
Lights work as expected but I was expecting a more blue tint to the lights which wasn't the case.. brilliant packaging though making sure the bulbs arrive perfect.