Customer reviews

on 20 January 2011
An excellent toy which keeps budding construction enthusiasts (such as our Lego-loving son) occupied for hours. As usual with Lego box sets, the instructions are clear and relatively easy to build, given sufficient patience. In this case, the set also successfully reproduces the gritty realism of a modern railway station (i.e. no trains), however the 4 mini characters and taxi which are also supplied should provide ample distraction while waiting for the train that never comes.
on 14 January 2013
Great compliment to the train set. Bought for my 6 year old he loved it and was easy to build - he loves stopping his train and letting the passengers off at the station.
on 19 July 2013
This is a beaut of a product and I bought it for my nephew when there had been a fire in his house and all his toys were smoke damaged. He built it and had some great role play about Runcorn Station with announcements and a running commentary with updates. Lovely. Some of his sister's dolls were "killed" on the tracks but younger sisters probably deserve this sort of treatment and it toughens them up.
on 6 February 2014
An excellent edition to a standard Lego City trainset and the two additional track pack boxes that are available.
My advice is anyone who is thinking of buying into Lego City trainsets by buying a few different trainsets to create a larger more interesting layout is buy them now! It seems all the Lego City train sets are discontinued and are starting the become silly money, buy while you can.
on 4 January 2014
Bought this with the train set which delighted my 9 year old. He needed no help in assembling and really enjoyed building it. Lots of really nice detail - lamp lights, advertising posters, sliding doors..
on 4 January 2014
Without doubt this set made my boys Christmas. He,s grown up with Thomas take and play, Trackmasters and wooden railway. So I was worried he might not take to a non Thomas set. I need not have worried.
After me and grandad started him off he was following the assembly instrutions well. Some of the bits need an older child or grown up, but once assembled the remote controls make it easy to use.
Only small gripe is that a bit more track would make it more interesting. We bought the station to go with it
on 18 January 2013
My Grandson loves it using it with the lego city flexible tracks. He spends ours playing with it. It is sturdy.
on 13 January 2011
I ordered the Lego city Train Station for my son for christmas. It arrived on time (even with all the snow problems we were having) & was his favourite toy together with the Lego City Train.
on 13 August 2012
Arrived on time. Product is just as described and to the usual Lego standard. This is the third Lego purchased for my son. He loves it, loves building it and moves on. It's a good product and I recommend it.
on 27 December 2012
Was bought as an Christmas present for my six year old son as he loves trains i helped him build it but was very broken down and easy for him a real quality Lego product

See one answered question